Forum: Introductions   Thread: New member

1. 15-06-2015  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi everyone. My name's Fernando, and I've been playing music for some 30 years, on and off. Studied classical piano at the age of 8, and have been playing bass guitar for the last 5 years or so. I'm in the process of turning my home-recording gear into a small home-studio.

I stumbled upon your community by chance, while looking for some multitracks, and thought: hey, why not check it out...might be an interesting thing to learn from, dabble into and who knows...

So, that's me. Married, 3 kids, live in Switzerland. Looking forward to lurking around until the ice melts. :) Thank you for letting me in.

Edit: After reading all the stickies, rules and what-not, let me ask a silly question to the group. In order to get credits, I should first post something in the vault, and depending on interest and downloads, only then will I have credits to download. Is that right?
    Last edited by ferkijel; 15-06-2015 at 09:00.

2. 15-06-2015  #2

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    That's pretty much it. Or if you need to just to get started, you can purchase 25 credits for what would be like 7 Euros.

3. 16-06-2015  #3

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Well, before I jump in and start buying suscriptions, I'd rather give it a first try. But I guess there are no post templates to share tracks, right? I'll just have to make a post to "the best of my knowledge"? It would be nice to have some kind of guidance for new members. :)