1. 28-10-2010  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post So.....Paranormal Activity 2 released........

So paranormal Activity 2 released recently. I went out last night to see it......I was moreless expecting everything that was guna happen after seeing the first one but boy was i wrong. Overall its a pretty good scary film. It happens when you least expect it & believe me even some of my friends were hiding behind their jumper! If you are easily scared there is one part in it that will leave you scared siting in the kitchen by yourself. Im not going to spoil it for those who want to see it cause its no good when you know its gonna happen. Im just saying be prepared!! Over great film 8/10!!!

CKN Project

2. 28-10-2010  #2

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    To be honest i wont watch any of em. Things like vampired, zombies and stuff like that are like myths... i can understand them. Ghosts are something that are real and are still questionable. I dont think id feel comfortable watching something that could be a true story and could possibly happen to me :(

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

3. 31-10-2010  #3

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    As to this day I am still scared of daleks and the theme tune from the X Files, there is no way on earth anybody would get me to watch anything like this.

4. 31-10-2010  #4

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    not seen the first one , but they sound good to me , right up my street . the only film ever to scare me was hitchcocks the birds

5. 01-11-2010  #5

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    To be honest i wont watch any of em. Things like vampired, zombies and stuff like that are like myths... i can understand them. Ghosts are something that are real and are still questionable. I dont think id feel comfortable watching something that could be a true story and could possibly happen to me :(
    That's what makes them so scary. The things that can actually happen to us.

6. 03-11-2010  #6

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well it interested me as wether or not it was actual footage or just another fictional movie.........result = Yes. It is fictional. The film itself is inspired by the director who apperantly experienced "ghosts"/ unexplained phenomenons as child and decided to make a film for people to feel what he felt as a child. The actors are fine & alive. The whole concept of people thinking its going to happen to them adds to the fear factor of the film. Its fictional. All of it is staged. So i wouldnt worry about it happening to you. Unless you do mess with a luigi board which i strongly recommend you do not do. Great movie though. All this info i gathered was from websites such as wikpedia etc.

7. 03-11-2010  #7

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Haha, yes of course it's all fictional... I can't recall any major blockbusters that have used actual footage. Especially stories involving ones that end in death... I'm sure the FCC wouldn't have any of that. Can't believe some people still think the Blair Witch Project was all real footage.

8. 03-11-2010  #8

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    LOL some people just over hype films & immediatley jump to conclusions. What makes the story & film even more interesting is that at the end the director doesnt show any credits. Why? Because the public are already convinced that the footage is real therefore the director takes advantage & makes the film i suppose "more Epic" because of the fact that hes giving information about deaths, times, & dates of when these things happened. No credits suggest to the audience that "OMG that actualy happened". There an explanation for everything. Best man to explain this & other theories of Paranormal Activity is Derren Brown. Look him up on youtube. I guarantee you, he will enlighten you about all these things that people believe are "ghosts"