Hello All,

My name is Kjartan, and I produce music under my "artistic" name Kjarri Olsen. I was born in Iceland, but been living in Brazil for almost a decade now. From freezing ice to tropical climate ;)

Anyway, check out my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/kjarriolsen I used to produce alot of hip-hop, then moved into PsyTrance and I am going more into Dance music in general and exploring my style without connecting myself to a specific genre. Feel free to download, share and re-share any of my tracks on soundcloud. If anyone wants any of the presets or samples used, feel free to ask!

Anyway, I work as a programmer, and I want to combine this into audio programming and song making, although sound programming is really hard and takes alot of time, I've been wanting to experiment with Markov-Chains, converters between DAWs and stuff like that. I am currently working on a converter for old tracker filetypes to newer DAW filetypes, because I've got alot of old tracker music I did in the late 90s and early 2000s which I want to get into the newer DAWs, but it would take me forever to do it manually. I will post the source codes on GitHub when completed.

Looking forward to be a part of this forum and thanks to all!