Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Jimmy eats world - The Middle [hardcore 175bpm remix]

Remix Rating:

Hey people.. new to site, this is my first upload here, I've not yet had a chance to browse the site properly, so hopefully some of you like hardcore. I'm often on the search for stems and have an extensive selection.

This track I made at home studio, then took to a 'pro studio' for a final collaboration with a well established hardcore producer to get things touched up and add some extra oomph.

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/masterbucks/themiddle-masterbucksremix[/SOUNDCLOUD]

If you do choose to vote, please ignore the 2nd post below, this thread is for this track only.
    I just chucked in the other track for the sake of it.

Next mission I'd like to get on is a remix of 'Limahl - NeverEnding Story', although I have a few projects on the go and tend to switch between them when I get the time to commit to some production..
    Last edited by masterbucks; 09-01-2014 at 17:56.

2. 08-01-2014  #2

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    ... And for fun, here's my efforts on that mental Norwegian tune 'What does the fox say?'

Made this in one weekend, had the urge after finding an acapella and just smashed it out, it's pretty simple, but does the job!

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/masterbucks/what-does-the-fox-say[/SOUNDCLOUD]

*downloadable full DJ-Friendly track*