i have a few questions regarding knockout, ive had it years but never really bothered with it regarding diy acapellas, as basically, they really never give what ya want despite being proffesional about it do they,, i mean really,, lol, but i decided id have a play,, now,, im either doing it wrong, or knock out is hugely full of crap, ive done several methods of vocal extraction in the past,, flipping, inverting, extraboy etc etc, but it appeared to me, knockout, despite every1 saying its great,, was infact actually the worst,, is it me?? if u look at the demo, u will see it shows u a half converted acapella of massive attacks unfinished symphony,, and acapella ive very much been after for a long long time, but yet,, im a member of quite a few acapella site, ive searched for this, with zero results, googled??? zero results again, but, i cant help thinking, if it was soooooo easy to make, how come this is such a hard acapella to find??? surely somebody somewhere wouldve either uploaded it, or used knockout and done it, and uploaded it somewhere, so it begs the question,, is it full of shit really?? or am i just being dumb,, ive even tried to do massive attack using knockout, and got a really bad result,, anybody wanna have a try???