Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

My Big Mix

Remix Rating:

Features (in order of appearance):
    Yes, the One Step Closer keys run through the entire 30 minutes.
    Numb (Guitar), Whatsername (Drums), Geek Stink Breath (Vocals), One Step Closer (Vocals), Numb (Keys), Lost in the Echo (Guitar), One Step Closer/Burn it Down (Vocals), In the End (Green Day Vocals), Castle of Glass (Instrumental), Left Behind (Vocals), Jesus of Suburbia (Triangle), Geek Stink Breath (Vocals), Left Behind (Guitar), East Jesus Nowhere/Homecoming (Vocals), Numb (Vocals), Whatsername (Drums), Fuck Off and Die (Guitar), Minority (Additional Instruments), Lost in the Echo (Drums), Castle of Glass (Vocals), What I've Done (Guitar), Burn it Down (Indigo Synth), Lost in the Echo (Bass Synth), Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Guitar/Piano), Left Behind (Drums), Hard to See (Guitar), What I've Done (Piano), Lost in the Echo (Effects), Numb (Drums), Lost in the Echo (Effects/Background Vocals), Jesus of Suburbia (Triangle), Living Things (Acapella Snippets), Numb (Keys), What I've Done (Drums), The Catalyst (Drums), Jesus of Suburbia (Guitar), Get Up! (Double Vocals), Homecoming (Guitar), Horseshoes and Handgrenades (Vocals), 21st Century Breakdown/21 Guns (Vocal mix), Warm Smiles Do Not Make You Welcome Here (Drums), 21 Guns (Guitar), Warning (Vocals), Blackout (Keys), Hard to See (Vocals), Coming Clean (Guitar), Basket Case (Guitar), Lost in the Echo (Effects), Restless Heart Syndrome (Vocals), Hitchin' a Ride (Addtional), Holiday (Guitar), Good Riddance (Vocals), Warning (Vocals), Pulling Teeth (Vocals), The Catalyst (Vocals)/Burn it Down (Drums + Keys), The Catalyst (Synth), Numb (Vocals), The Catalyst/Burn it Down (Guitar), The Catalyst (Synth), Lost in the Echo (Lead Vocals), East Jesus Nowhere (Guitar), Lost in the Echo (Bass Synth), Burn it Down (Synth), Until it Breaks (Double Vocals), Lost in the Echo (Background Vocals).

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/fi8vI3aj/...ikari_fox.html
    Last edited by Mauro Ericsson; 20-04-2013 at 23:29. Reason: no need 4 hide

2. 20-04-2013  #2

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    not in sync
    Last edited by toMOOSE; 20-04-2013 at 21:43.
    Get all my remixes on mp3 Hidden Content

3. 20-04-2013  #3

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Had to stop after 20 secs then press play again as I was intrigued to how it went
    Sorry to say I don't know what you were trying to achieve here but it didn't work.
    Just doesn't sound right at all
    Hidden Content
    One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain