1. 02-11-2012  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Search forms is disabled?

There is a place to search but after you search something it says it's disabled? lol How will I know if the song I want to pay VIP for is available or not? I like the new website but it might have some bugs. Also the main log-in button at the top of the page seems to be broken....

I'll continue to pay for VIP every so often but not if I can't search anymore. That would be a deal breaker for me and my clients.

Mark

2. 02-11-2012  #2

Administrator

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    LMAO!!!

First Off, Let Me Just Say That You ARE NOT A "VIP" Member... This Is NOT A4A Or DIYAcapellas... Just Because You Paid For A Gold Subscription Once, Does Not Mean You Are Any Type Of "VIP", Like Those Other Scam Sites... LoL... We Care More For Members That Come Here To Contribute And Share, Not Purchase A Gold Account, Then Download Everything You And Your "Clients" Can... (This Sounds Like You Have A Group Of People That Throw In 5 Bucks Each, Then You Download Everything, And Giggle Like Little Girls)... And We May Have To Consider Monitoring Your Account...

Secondly, The Search Function Is Not Gone... If You Just Took Some Time To Go Through The Chat Box Archives, You Would See That This Problem Has Been Addressed Many Times... There Was An Accident On The Site, While The Site Was Undergoing Some Maintenance, The Search Function Had To Be Disabled. During That Time, The Sites Owner Ran Into Some Bad News And Had To Take Some Time Off... If You And Your "Clients" Can't Understand That, Then All I Can Say Is, Sorry You Don't Wanna Pay Anymore For Unlimited Downloads, But There Is The Door, Goodbye...

I Hope This Helps...

-ADDiCT
    Last edited by Chris; 02-11-2012 at 21:52.

3. 02-11-2012  #3

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    oh I missed feedback & help just like this!!!!!

Go get em Rottweiler!!!!!

;)

Out there and back

4. 03-11-2012  #4

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Glad your aware of the problem, your obviously on top of it. I totally came off a little snotty in that last post so sorry bout that, I didn't intend to. I did try and search the chat archives before posting.

I'm not doing anything shady like splitting the cost with anyone. Occasionally I'm asked to add a few seconds of an A cappella sample or something to a composition by a client that's all.

I'm a little new still to the community but I hope to start contributing lots of cool and useful stuff I have starting the first of the year cause I don't want to be a leach.

I love the site, please keep up the great painstaking work.

5. 03-11-2012  #5

Administrator

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    All Good Dude, I Can Be A Dick At Times, Anyone Here Will Vouch For That... And My Statement Above Proves It... LoL... At Least You Were A Man And Stood Up To Your Faults... There Are A LOT Of People Who Cower And Hide Like Kids... Talk Shit, Then Run...

Anyway, We Are Trying Our Best To Hold The Site Together While Brad Handles His Business... For The Time Being We Ask All Members To Not Post Anything New Unless They Are Absolutely Sure It's Not Already Here...

We Will Try To Have Everything Back To A 100% As Soon As Possible...

Thanks,
    -ADDiCT