Heya folks

Just stumbled across this forum.... looks pretty dope. :)

I'm a DJ / mixer from the UK. Been DJing in clubs since 95 and been making mixtapes since 96. Recently (the last ten years or so) been working on blends and so on. I've done a few that have been quite popular on the net - over the last three or four years I did "What If Dilla Produced The Blueprint"; a Marvin Gaye mix / blend Cd that went down pretty well; and a Beastie Boys blend CD that I put out a couple of years back (RIP MCA). I also did a load of Premo / Biggie blends. I also do mix CDs for local businesses / shops and play out in my local town quite a lot.
Recently I've slowed up a bit as I've settled down with my new missus and her three kids, so I don't get as much time as I used to for music (other than DJing out!). But I still scratch for other people on their tracks on occasion.... I used to make beats a lot, and worked with quite a few local MCs, as well as doing a couple of official remixes for more established artists (Melle Mel, Bionic from London Posse) that unfortunately haven't yet seen the light of day for whatever reason.

Good to be here, anyway - looking forward to checking out people's stuff and contributing any way I can. :)

Peace

Jimmy