1. 11-12-2011  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi~

Hiya! How are you guys? I'm generally known as Candy. For privacy reasons I tend to not list my real details and what-not, sorry. ^^;

I'm somewhat of a newbie to mixing with little to no examples to show of my works (that and I'm not confident in them). You wouldn't like it anyway, trust me on that. ;)

I also don't have very much to offer, but I do have some stems/.moggs when it comes to the Rock Band and Guitar Hero franchise - some DLC as well!

I'm also having a little bit of trouble working my way around the site, not knowing how to contact someone for help, download some stems from the downloads page after I bought some rep (I'm not sure if I bought the amount required, but, yeah). That and not knowing how to even set a profile picture - yeah, I'm pretty useless! :P

If you could help me, I'd appreciate it a lot! I'm also not much of a poster, more of a lurker, but I'll try to work on that. :)

Thanks a bunch! x

2. 12-12-2011  #2

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Welcome to LR Candy.

Everyone is new at some point and the community here is pretty helpful.

We welcome your shares and as far as the RockBand stuff, I know there may be some on here already so make sure you search before you post. Double Posting is a serious offence here, so make you sure you browse the Forum Rules.

The reps are added manually by the site admins so just be a little bit patient!

You can contact mods and admins for help via a PM or in the chatbox.

:D
    all we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us

3. 12-12-2011  #3

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Thankyou, glad to be here! And thankyou for the reply. :)

I thought so! And don't worry, I know all about double posting. ;) Problem is, is that I can't view what's here and what's not in the threads, so I may just wait a little while, probably due to the rep thing. ^-^

Thankyou again for your help though, I really appreciate it! :D x