Hello there,

My name is Daniel and I have come across your website. I have recently got into this remixing malarky. Having to learn how to use ableton has taken a while though. But I am getting to grips with it now. I am more concentrating on remixing other peoples music at the moment instead of making my own. I work as a DJ in Bolton in an Indie Venue. But I concentrate in my spare time more on Deep House, Funk and Early Disco. I am also a big fan of Acid House and the Hacienda movement that happened in the Manchester area.

I have a few remix stem packs already and would be more than happy to upload them to the forum if they are not already on here. Would someone be so kind as to help me get them set up correctly. So they are hidden. I think it is a brilliant idea you have come up with here so it creates a healthy bond of users to your site. Instead of 1000s just piling on downloading whilst not getting involved with it.

If anyone could send me a message or reply here and give me some pointers on uploading things correctly, I would be very grateful.

Cheers Guys

I will attach my soundcloud page also.

http://soundcloud.com/danielleebroadhurst