Ok so, if you could choose only one producer to work with in your entire music career/aspiring music career or your hobby productions/just for fun... Who would it be and why?

Post some background information and a YouTube video of one of his/her tracks if you like.

For me, it would be Steve Angello, i thoroughly enjoy his productions whether solo, with Swedish House Mafia or collaborations with others, whether minimal tracks like 'Knas' or vocal tracks like 'Show Me Love' with Laidback Luke, his productions work very well imo and always gets the dancefloor filled. He is one of my all time favourite producers.

Background Info:

Steve Angello placed at #14 on the DJ Magazine Top 100 DJ Poll 2010. Steve Angello became publicly recognised when he released his remix of Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams" in late 2004. Since then he has highly popular in many house music venues. In 2007 his remix of Robin S "Show Me Love" was released on Data Records, which has since gone on to be quite popular at many clubs. Angello produces under several different aliases. On his own, he has called himself Who's Who and released tracks called "Not So Dirty" and "Sexy Fuck" as well as Mescal Kid releasing "Magic", "Do You Want It ?" and the more recent club banger "KNAS". He often works closely with his childhood friend Sebastian Ingrosso on many projects.

As well as releasing tracks through Subliminal, Data Records, Cr2 and Refune, Steve Angello is owner and founder of Size Records based in Stockholm, Sweden. Through Size he has released singles such as Gypsy, Isabel and Flonko to name a few. Size also represents artists such as Funkagenda, Max Vangeli, Third Party, Kim Fai, Veerus, Thomas Gold and Maxie Devine.