Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
  1. 19-11-2020  #471

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I managed to install and I'm already using it, thanks for the help!

2. 19-11-2020  #472

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djtayz View Post
    @Anjok a nice addition to the GUI I think will be adding the model name to the files. If I want to try out several different models, it just outputs a file with the same name as the previous, essentially replacing it, and unless I output in a different folder with each model, I can't use all of my tries to compare which one sounds the best.
    I did add that feature, you have to make sure "Model Test Mode" is selected. Here's how I explained it on my GitHub -

Model Test Mode - This option makes it easier for users to test the results of different models, and model combinations, by eliminating the hassel of having to manually change the filenames and/or create new folders when processing the same track through multiple models. This option structures the model testing process.

- When 'Model Test Mode' is selected, the application will auto-generate a new folder in the 'Save to' path you have chosen.The new auto-generated folder will be named after the model(s) selected.

-- The output audio files will be saved to the auto-generated directory.

-- The filenames for the instrumental & vocal outputs will have the selected model(s) name(s) appended to them.
    Last edited by Anjok; 19-11-2020 at 02:05.

3. 19-11-2020  #473

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjok View Post
    I did add that feature, you have to make sure "Model Test Mode" is selected. Here's how I explained it on my GitHub -

Model Test Mode - This option makes it easier for users to test the results of different models, and model combinations, by eliminating the hassel of having to manually change the filenames and/or create new folders when processing the same track through multiple models. This option structures the model testing process.

- When 'Model Test Mode' is selected, the application will auto-generate a new folder in the 'Save to' path you have chosen.The new auto-generated folder will be named after the model(s) selected.

-- The output audio files will be saved to the auto-generated directory.

-- The filenames for the instrumental & vocal outputs will have the selected model(s) name(s) appended to them.
    Can this be changed so that each audio output is in the same save folder one starts with? I'd rather open one save folder to see 3 different instrumentals than having to open 3 different folders. We want to just click click click to compare. I think that is what @djtayz meant.
    Last edited by NewAgeRipper; 19-11-2020 at 09:57.

4. 19-11-2020  #474

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paulovsousa View Post
    I managed to install and I'm already using it, thanks for the help!
    Good deal. Hope you get some conversions you really like.

5. 22-11-2020  #475

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    389 Downloads of Ultimate Vocal Remover as of posting this. There's not that many who thanked this post or that many who commented. Can y'all show @Anjok some love please? This project is getting downloaded more off site than within.

6. 22-11-2020  #476

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    @Anjok: is there a reason UVM 11_18 looks like this on my screen? Where The Vocal Remover graphics should be? I also noticed between my All in One PC and my laptop that the All in One allows me to minimize and exit the GUI but on my laptop I don't get to access them. Will I have to change my laptop screen resolution?

Last edited by NewAgeRipper; 23-11-2020 at 00:55.

7. 23-11-2020  #477

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeRipper View Post
    @Anjok: is there a reason UVM 11_18 looks like this on my screen? Where The Vocal Remover graphics should be? I also noticed between my All in One PC and my laptop that the All in One allows me to minimize and exit the GUI but on my laptop I don't get to access them. Will I have to change my laptop screen resolution?

Ahhh I think there's a tiny bug in the VocalRemover.py file, I'll fix it!

In the meantime, go to the img folder and change the file named "UVR-logo.png" to something else and change the file named "UVR-banner.png" to "UVR-logo.png". That should fix it

8. 30-11-2020  #478

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeRipper View Post
    389 Downloads of Ultimate Vocal Remover as of posting this. There's not that many who thanked this post or that many who commented. Can y'all show @Anjok some love please? This project is getting downloaded more off site than within.
    I've added HIDE tags to the URLs to encourage people to show support with LR currency, credits. If the OP would prefer it without tags then i apologise and feel free to remove them.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

9. 30-11-2020  #479

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thr33 View Post
    I've added HIDE tags to the URLs to encourage people to show support with LR currency, credits. If the OP would prefer it without tags then i apologise and feel free to remove them.
    I had thought of doing that but didn't want to upset @Anjok. As you said he's free to remove the hide tags if he doesn't want them. However I feel this will help him since most of his time is spent in researching and training for this project. With that being said he doesn't have the time to find non listed content to earn credits.

10. 30-11-2020  #480

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Hey guys! I wanted to highlight this bit from my tutorial. I noticed that it can make a huge difference in some tracks and thought it would be very helpful to many of you here -

Note - The WINDOW_SIZE value is universal. The smaller your window size, the better your conversions will be. However, a smaller window size means longer conversions times and heavier resource usage.

Here are the recommended window size values -
    1024 - Low conversion quality, shortest conversion time, low resource usage
    512 - Average conversion quality, average conversion time, normal resource usage
    320 - Better conversion quality, long conversion time, high resource usage
    272 - Best conversion quality, longest conversion time, heavy resource usage

**272 is the lowest window size value possible.**