Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjok View Post

@NewAgeRipper

Regarding the GoogleColab, I've been pretty hands off of it. @djtayz - Although I've confirmed the GUI will never work with GoogleColab, are there any code changes you'd like me to implement that might make the process easier? Let me know and edit the code accordingly.
    I've just been sticking with Google Colab until a final is released or the conversion process is updated in Google Colab. @djtayz may leave instructions for a "fileless method in Google Colab. Waiting for that one as well.

2. 26-10-2020  #402

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeRipper View Post
    I've just been sticking with Google Colab until a final is released or the conversion process is updated in Google Colab. @djtayz may leave instructions for a "fileless method in Google Colab. Waiting for that one as well.
    I got it working to the point until you process a track. Working with this thing is tedious, I will try to make it happen. But I don't want to give promises, since I'm not really a coder.

3. 26-10-2020  #403

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djtayz View Post
    I got it working to the point until you process a track. Working with this thing is tedious, I will try to make it happen. But I don't want to give promises, since I'm not really a coder.
    No biggie. It was just the thought of it which would be awesome if it works.

4. 28-10-2020  #404

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    ***UPDATE***

Here's the beta release for the Ultimate Vocal Remover GUI v4 with 3 brand new models!

Install Instructions:

1. Install Python via the following link and make sure to check the box that says "Add Python 3.6 to PATH" - https://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.....6.8-amd64.exe
    2. Open the cmd prompt and run the following -

pip install Pillow
    pip install tqdm==4.30.0
    pip install librosa==0.6.3
    pip install opencv-python
    pip install numba==0.48.0
    pip install SoundFile
    pip install soundstretch
    pip install torch==1.6.0+cu101 torchvision==0.7.0+cu101 -f https://download.pytorch.org/whl/torch_stable.html

3. Download Ultimate Vocal Remover GUI v4 Beta here - http://www.mediafire.com/file/nybrcj...-BETA.zip/file
    4. Extract the V4GUI-BETA folder to your documents from the zip file
    5. Now go into the V4GUI-BETA folder and double click the VocalRemover_v4.py to verify it works
    6. Create and place a shortcut for the VocalRemover_v4.py file to your desktop for easy access
    7. *****READ EVERYTHING BELOW FOR PROPER CONVERSIONS!*****

Here's a list of the models (THE SR & HOP LENGTH VALUES MUST BE IN LINE WITH THE MODEL IN ORDER FOR YOUR CONVERSIONS TO COME OUT RIGHT!):

- MGM-32000-512.pth - Set the SR to 32000 and the HOP LENGTH to 512 before doing conversions with this model!
    - MGM-44100-512.pth - Set the SR to 44100 and the HOP LENGTH to 512 before doing conversions with this model!
    - MGM-44100-1024.pth - Set the SR to 44100 and the HOP LENGTH to 1024 before doing conversions with this model!

A few notes & added features:

- Remembers "Save to" and last folders accessed.
    - The "Add New Model(s)" button automatically opens the models directory. When you add new models to the appropriate folders, the application will automatically detect them so you don't have to restart it.
    - I only have instrumental models for v4 at this time. I still need to train a few stacked models and a vocal model so ignore the options for those... for now.
    - Keep in mind this is the beta so please feel free to report any bugs to me here!
    - More enhamcements will be made as well

***TROUBLESHOOTING***

- If the VocalRemover_v4.py file won't open under any circumstances, please do the following

1. Open the cmd prompt from the V4GUI-BETA directory
    2. Run the following - python VocalRemover_v4.py
    3. Copy and paste the error in the cmd prompt here for further assistance

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nybrcj...-BETA.zip/file
    Last edited by Anjok; 28-10-2020 at 03:11.

5. 28-10-2020  #405

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    I think the biggest issue will be remembering to go back and point or set ffmpeg for Vocal Remover that we had to do to start with.

6. 28-10-2020  #406

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by junh1024 View Post
    AOM Stereo Imager D is the name of a VST FX.
    I probably shouldn't ask but...anyway to get this for free? Or could you DM me with it?

7. 29-10-2020  #407

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    :

- MGM-32000-512.pth - Set the SR to 32000 and the HOP LENGTH to 512 before doing conversions with this model!
    - MGM-44100-512.pth - Set the SR to 44100 and the HOP LENGTH to 512 before doing conversions with this model!
    - MGM-44100-1024.pth - Set the SR to 44100 and the HOP LENGTH to 1024 before doing conversions with this model!

So which of these is suppose to be the best?

8. 29-10-2020  #408

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    ***UPDATE***

Here's the beta release for the Ultimate Vocal Remover GUI v4 with 3 brand new models!
    OK, so I've been playing with the new beta release just posted and I'm finding that the vocal removal isn't quite on par with the current Google Colab results. I tried all 3 models and it appears that for the song I already have done using the Google Colab method, I don't really hear any improvement differences. That's not saying it's useless. It's saying I will have to mess with another track to hear for sure that Google Colab can't currently do yet. It will probably have to be when the final release is finished.

9. 30-10-2020  #409

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeRipper View Post
    OK, so I've been playing with the new beta release just posted and I'm finding that the vocal removal isn't quite on par with the current Google Colab results. I tried all 3 models and it appears that for the song I already have done using the Google Colab method, I don't really hear any improvement differences. That's not saying it's useless. It's saying I will have to mess with another track to hear for sure that Google Colab can't currently do yet. It will probably have to be when the final release is finished.
    Sorry, it's been hard squeezing in time to update this thread. Have you been setting the sr and hop length accordingly based on the model you're using?

10. 30-10-2020  #410

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Sorry, it's been hard squeezing in time to update this thread. Have you been setting the sr and hop length accordingly based on the model you're using?
    LOL yes. I already had Stan Bush - Dare done using Google Colab. Seemed like I heard more vocal residue with the new beta release when I ran the same song again.