1. 23-08-2020  #281

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danizm View Post
    Get this man some studio acapellas!!! how many would you need?
    All he has to do is get with Brad about access to all acapellas on site for any he already doesn't and ask for those that are not here. Brad has said he would like to get behind this and support it. But when things go quiet, it doesn't really make it look promising enough for Brad to get behind. Silence kills a project. I could give him every accapella there is for Rock Band 1-3. All the Jammit pellas. Guitar Hero pellas. There's over 3,000 he can use to train with. Not to mention pellas from other sources.
    Last edited by NewAgeRipper; 23-08-2020 at 22:44.

2. 23-08-2020  #282

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeRipper View Post
    All he has to do is get with Brad about access to all acapellas on site for any he already doesn't and ask for those that are not here. Brad has said he would like to get behind this and support it. But when things go quiet, it doesn't really make it look promising enough for Brad to get behind. Silence kills a project. I could give him every accapella there is for Rock Band 1-3. All the Jammit pellas. Guitar Hero pellas. There's over 3,000 he can use to train with. Not to mention pellas from other sources.
    For an effective model (at least as effective as the multi-genre model), it will take at least 400 pairs. They also must align properly with the official mix. If they're from stems, then the pairs can be made from them. Putting them together takes A LOT of time. However, if enough are sent to me as confirmed pairs, I will start training with them immediately as it will save me a lot of time.

3. 24-08-2020  #283

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjok View Post
    For an effective model (at least as effective as the multi-genre model), it will take at least 400 pairs. They also must align properly with the official mix. If they're from stems, then the pairs can be made from them. Putting them together takes A LOT of time. However, if enough are sent to me as confirmed pairs, I will start training with them immediately as it will save me a lot of time.
    I sent you a private message.

4. 24-08-2020  #284

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    I sent you a private message.
    Ok cool, I responded

5. 24-08-2020  #285

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    awesome work guys, it will be amazing to see how good this thing can get once fully trained.

6. 25-08-2020  #286

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    ***UPDATE***

So, after some testing I've figured out a way to get cleaner vocal removals! I will be releasing a new model for v2.2.0 as soon as next week. It will be another multi-genre model. One for v3.0 will follow as well.

With that being said, I think it's important that we treat v2.2.0 and v3.0 as separate AI's because they both have weaknesses and strengths over each other.

v2.2.0 - Vocal removals are a bit tougher, but the instrumental quality suffers little to no degredation.

v3.0 - Vocal removals are more aggressive, which is good. However, it comes at the cost of higher instrumental quality degradation (think PhonicMind conversions).

Last thing, if anyone has pairs they would like for me to include in my next training set, please follow these instructions before you send them -

1. Please use stems only. You can get them from Rock Band, here on Lite-records, or other places
    2. Use those stems to create a mix, an instrumental, and an acapella
    3. Name the files with the artist and song name followed by "_mix", "instrumental", and "_voc" (Exp. WEEZERSAYITAINTSO_mix, WEEZERSAYITAINTSO_inst, WEEZERSAYITAINTSO_voc)
    4. Make sure you do this all in the same session so they will align by default.
    5. Please make sure the instrumentals are clean of background vocals. Also make sure the acapellas are totally clean with absolutely no instrumentation bleed through.
    6. Send them using Dropbox, drive, mega, etc

7. 28-08-2020  #287

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Has anyone tried to use a converted instrumental with this to do a phase inversion and get the vocals? I'm guessing it will not work but had to ask anyway. :)

8. 28-08-2020  #288

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by INGSOC View Post
    Has anyone tried to use a converted instrumental with this to do a phase inversion and get the vocals? I'm guessing it will not work but had to ask anyway. :)
    This AI gives you an instrumental and acapella tracks. The acapella one is basically what you described - it phase inverts the instrumental with the original, you won't get a different result if you do the same thing yourself.

9. 28-08-2020  #289

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    @djtayz will the Google colab be updated the same as the gui as new models are updated?

10. 28-08-2020  #290

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    @djtayz will the Google colab be updated the same as the gui as new models are updated?
    Yeah of course. I will be adding the new models when Anjok releases them.