Forum: Introductions   Thread: Hello LiteRecords!

1. 21-04-2011  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up Hello LiteRecords!

Hi, I'm RaYZoR.
    I found this site through an old vbulletin link...pretty good content on this forum.
    Anyways, I specialize in instrumentals, most often hip-hop and rap instrumentals.
    I have so many, I have no option but to start sharing them, and so I have come here and I hope to share instrumentals.

I also kinda produce beats using FL Studio, but I am very new to it and still learning.
    I'm looking forward to contributing here! When I start posting, make sure to grab what I post.

But first, I can't figure out how to download from this forum...or even better, I can't seem to access the How To Use This Section threads in the Instrumental & Acapella sections.
    I'd like to start contributing asap, but at the same time I don't want to break the rules.
    I'm new here, so help a brotha out.

RaYZoR

2. 21-04-2011  #2

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Welcome :)

The only was you will be able to access the Downloads section and actually download, is if you have 5 reps or more. You are granted '1' rep, for each file you share. You can share anything you would like 'that is relevant' that is. You also are given reps by other forum members, but that is depending on them.

Hope you enjoy you're time here, this is a great forum community, for those that love all things music :)

-TaureanMonster
    [Please do not download and redistribute these links elsewhere to other sites; fan forums, discord etc. It is against forum policy. Thank you and as always, enjoy!];*