Forum: General Chat   Thread: (Untitled)

1. 2 Weeks Ago  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

(Untitled)

So i wanted to get access to the "early access" threads which are not available to standard users.
    When i click on it it leads me to the site where i have to choose payment to become a pro-user.
    So i paid but couldn't access the "early access" thread.

After talking to a support person they told me it's not available but why does it then lead to that payment page and suggests that people will have access after paying?
    Isn't that a little scammy?

I'd like to have my money back but no one answers me anymore!
    Last edited by Thr33; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:52.

2. 2 Weeks Ago  #2

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Forwarding links of any exclusive content sends a user to the available account upgrades. Within each account upgrade item there are details of what that upgrade (privileges) includes. We have apologized for the confusion in this instance but it is clearly stated. This user’s PRO account upgrade is in use and the user has been using it’s privileges therefore a refund has been refused. Our terms & conditions state that a cancellation of a recurring subscription must be done before the following term is due to begin.

Support areas are available to all users to keep the forums clean and free of sensitive data. This thread has been closed.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017