Forum: Support   Thread: Still Having Problems!

1. 02-04-2011  #1

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Angry Still Having Problems!

I just posted a file up on the forum. I went to click on it, and it doesn't let me access my own post much less the others??? I keep getting a notice that says I don't have access to the post. Why does this website keep treating me like an outsider? My personal page is still grayed out from before too.

2. 02-04-2011  #2

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The way it's coded is that you can only access the download post's when you have 5 reps or more (you have 4), even though it's your own post thats the way it's coded at the moment (i think). And as for your profile being 'grayed out' like i said in a previous comment everyones profile is like that & it's possible to change by clicking the 'customise profile' button at the top right of your profile.

3. 02-04-2011  #3

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    DavidSimon, you must have noticed the forum asked you to read the rules once more. It also says "Rules accepted: 26-03-2011, 21:00" on your profile, so you must have gathered that the rep system was changed not too long ago, not to mention all the changes are logged and described in the rules.

Perhaps read through the rules once more?
    all we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us

4. 03-04-2011  #4

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Fair enough. But I should still be able to view my own posts, even if I'm under 5 rep points. That's a change I'd recommend for this site. I can't even check on my uploads to see that I posted them properly?

And by the way. I had 4 points before I posted that one upload. It didn't advance my points.

AAJH, thanks for mentioning the page settings. I'll have to look into that. The light grey gives me the impression something's wrong.