1. 01-06-2020  #11

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pmacs View Post
    Really? I haven't seen anything similar posted yet, but if it's welcome then why not. It's actually kind of fun to play with, the recordings are old and we didn't really know what we were doing so there's a tonne of audio to play with - bunch of mics and positions so we could mess around in editing/mixing
    A vital member to the forum, CringeLord posted the multitrack for one of his former band's song as it was to be featured in a game.

I do love editing audio.

2. 01-06-2020  #12

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikari-Fox View Post
    A vital member to the forum, CringeLord posted the multitrack for one of his former band's song as it was to be featured in a game.

I do love editing audio.
    Cool! We are a fun local band with no ambitions for much else. These songs are super old at this point but I'm proud of them. It's not the greatest thing in the world, but considering we did it all ourselves (excluding mixing and mastering) I'm really happy with it. Maybe I'll toss up my favourite song and if there is >0 interest at all I'll put up the rest!

3. 01-06-2020  #13

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pmacs View Post
    Cool! We are a fun local band with no ambitions for much else. These songs are super old at this point but I'm proud of them. It's not the greatest thing in the world, but considering we did it all ourselves (excluding mixing and mastering) I'm really happy with it. Maybe I'll toss up my favourite song and if there is >0 interest at all I'll put up the rest!
    I'd be more than happy to check it out!

4. 01-06-2020  #14

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikari-Fox View Post
    I'd be more than happy to check it out!
    Alright, here you go! This is a slight hassle for me to get together - my organization makes sense to me and probably nobody else so it takes a bit to sort before posting. If you like this and want the rest, or if anybody else takes an interest, I'm more than happy to go through the rest so let me know! It wasn't my intention to post these when I joined here and I definitely don't want to assume anybody would want to look at the songs, but it's definitely cool if they do!

5. 01-06-2020  #15

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Welcome to Lite Records.

You've already made a very positive start here, I wish every member was like you!
    It's great to see you posting some of your band's stems too, there are some keen producers/remixers here who like to work with unknown/unreleased material so don't be surprised to see your tracks made into some trance track at some point lol.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017