Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Exporting the individual tracks from the Logic Pro project

Hello everyone,

I'm asking here if it's possible to help me on something: exporting/rendering the individual tracks from the Logic Pro 9 Demo Song "The Numbers Game" to lossless (The Appstore (download) version of Logic 9
    didn't include "The Numbers Game" but "Helena Beat") via the project.

Indeed, I don't have a Mac OS and therefore, I can't use Logic Pro.

I only have the data (Audio Files, Impulse Responses, Movie Files, Sampler Instruments, Samples, The Numbers Game.logic, Ultrabeat Samples folders) from this path: \Library\Application Support\Logic\Logic Studio Demo Songs\The Numbers Game

I uploaded the folders here: https://mega.nz/file/G5VW1SYS#Ee54iL...B3rt4Qe4hiotqI

I would be very grateful if someone could do this for me, because I'm a huge fan and it's the only way to obtain the individual tracks.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Lensbrank; 13-06-2020 at 12:21.

2. 22-05-2020  #2

Platinum Legend

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    867 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lensbrank View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm asking here if it's possible to help me on something: exporting/rendering the individual tracks from the Logic Pro 9 Demo Song "The Numbers Game" to lossless (The Appstore (download) version of Logic 9
    didn't include "The Numbers Game" but "Helena Beat") via the project.

Indeed, I don't have a Mac OS and therefore, I can't use Logic Pro.

I only have the data (Audio Files, Impulse Responses, Movie Files, Sampler Instruments, Samples, The Numbers Game.logic, Ultrabeat Samples folders) from this path: \Library\Application Support\Logic\Logic Studio Demo Songs\The Numbers Game

I uploaded the folders here: https://mega.nz/file/G5VW1SYS#Ee54iL...B3rt4Qe4hiotqI

I would be very grateful if someone could do this for me, because I'm a huge fan of Thievery Corporation and it's the only way to obtain the individual tracks.

Thanks in advance!
    Wrong section for this postit shouldve been posted in "general".

3. 24-05-2020  #3

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    I'm busy for the next few days but if nobody can help before then just quote this message, I'll receive the notification and render them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chilinvilin View Post
    Wrong section for this postit shouldve been posted in "general".
    Moved.
    Last edited by Thr33; 24-05-2020 at 22:35.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

4. Group Therapy
    24-05-2020  #4
    Send me the stuff

I should be able to do it for you

Somewhere other than mega dude

Google drive or Dropbox

HMU

5. 25-05-2020  #5

Platinum Legend

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    867 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Group Therapy View Post
    Send me the stuff

I should be able to do it for you

Somewhere other than mega dude

Google drive or Dropbox

HMU
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/13zM...ew?usp=sharing

6. Group Therapy
    25-05-2020  #6
    Spot on chill

Can’t save it on the mobile to drive but when I’m at the Mac I’ll take a look and see what I can do.

This may not be no easy feat hahaha!

Might have to take what you can get.

I only started when logic 10 came out and only have my own projects.

Can be a bit trickier than some DAWS (with folder locations all that kinda stuff) but also very good indeed.

I’m guessing if it’s a logic project file it will open no problem. As lpx I believe supports logic 9 projects.

It all depends on what way it has been done.

If it doesn’t open as an entire project the midi data would be needed and arrangement would need to be done as well as mixing ...

I shall take a look.

The fact it says Logic Studio demo songs is a good sign.

Chillin can you take a pic of the archive and pm me what’s inside it so I know what to expect here please?

7. Group Therapy
    25-05-2020  #7
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8A190EB8-B172-4723-85D9-4914751C8307.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	645

Can’t do this now but If its a project file will be easy enough lads

8. 25-05-2020  #8

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Sorry for posting the thread in Requests and thank you for moving it/for uploading it to Google Drive, @chilinvilin!

@Group Therapy: Thank you for helping, I'm not sure to understand what's causing trouble here? I mean, I don't even know since I don't have Logic Pro, but I thought it was just needed to open the project and export the individual tracks from it? Thanks if you can explain your progress on this ^^

9. Group Therapy
    25-05-2020  #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lensbrank View Post
    Sorry for posting the thread in Requests and thank you for moving it/for uploading it to Google Drive, @chilinvilin!

@Group Therapy: Thank you for helping, I'm not sure to understand what's causing trouble here? I mean, I don't even know since I don't have Logic Pro, but I thought it was just needed to open the project and export the individual tracks from it? Thanks if you can explain your progress on this ^^
    Differing ways of saving the project buddy.

Option 1 - Folder (which contains all audio samples/files and any midi data say for ultrabeat drum machine/sampler or any of logics say pianos for example, within the folder would be the midi data for any of these tracks. I do not see it on your original post, midi data I mean.

Option 2 - logic project file, pretty much the same concept but logic will open the entirety of the production with all midi data again say for the entire drum sequence for the track made with ultrabeat, or again to use the built in sample library as an example, the project file method would also contain all midi data for the melodies or chord sequence of the piano.
    Also any plugins (assuming all built in default logic plugiins would and should be there)

The plugins would still be there and so would the midi data for both methods of saving a logic session.

All I’m saying is you don’t mention this on your original post.

All I see is

“ I only have the data (Audio Files, Impulse Responses, Movie Files, Sampler Instruments, Samples, The Numbers Game.logic, Ultrabeat Samples folders) from this path: \Library\Application Support\Logic\Logic Studio Demo Songs\The Numbers Game”

So it’s a guessing game until I get near the computer and download it bud.

10. Group Therapy
    27-05-2020  #10
    I haven’t forgotten about you Lens.

Been a very hectic few days. I will try to have a look at this tomorrow evening or Thursday at some stage.

Be in touch

GT