1. 03-02-2021  #531

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafaelcrush View Post
    Thanks i fixed that! All this time it was taking over 20 min per song using only my i7, now it takes 50 seconds with my graphics card.
    Cool. Glad you got it going. I have to wait like 3 hours. Can't afford the fancy fast stuff.

2. 04-02-2021  #532

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    I have a 2012 MBPRO 2.5 i5 takes about 30 min for an average song. I haven't tested the graphics processor I would think that would be slower?
    I tried the last tweak (window size) and it took 2 hours and could not really tell the difference from the same 30 min one.

Has there been any news on working on the vocals making side of things?

3. 15-02-2021  #533

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Hey guys!

I know it's been a minute since I've updated this thread. I wanted to let everyone know that v5 of the vocal remover is in development and BIG changes are being made! New GUI, new models, and new options will be included. The models will be a major step up from every model previously released. I will be releasing a beta v5 model sometime near the end of the week, so I'll keep everyone posted!

4. 15-02-2021  #534

Platinum Legend

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    867 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjok View Post
    Hey guys!

I know it's been a minute since I've updated this thread. I wanted to let everyone know that v5 of the vocal remover is in development and BIG changes are being made! New GUI, new models, and new options will be included. The models will be a major step up from every model previously released. I will be releasing a beta v5 model sometime near the end of the week, so I'll keep everyone posted!
    Very awesome news!! Thanks Anjok

5. 15-02-2021  #535

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    The first v5 Beta Models are here! I provided 2 from the same training session for further testing and comparison. This model will likely be fine-tuned after a few weeks, so we may release a third beta model for testing if it's worth it. Just to reiterate, these models are not compatible with the v4 GUI, you must use the version I included in the link below to test!

Before moving forward, please read the following:

1. Open your command prompt and run pip install librosa --upgrade & pip install samplerate
    2. There is no need to remove or make changes to your current version of the v4 GUI. This v5 Beta model GUI should be treated as a separate application entirely. Extract these files to a brand new directory!
    3. These models process at a sampling rate of 32000. Models for 44100 are still in training and will be included in the final release.
    4. We are still working to improve the quality of the models for the final release of v5. While these 2 models perform very well, we're shooting for even better performance. Feedback is very much welcome! The model structure and backend code are still subject to change quite a bit between now and the final release.
    5. This GUI is not at all indicative of the final version! In fact, this version is being phased out completely and will be replaced with an amazing new version (along with all of the new models) in the final release.
    6. v5 will also include a Karaoke model, BV remover model, stacked models (although the stacked models will take some work this time around), and hopefully, a vocal model.
    7. We greatly appreciate everyone's patience! Testing, training, researching, and building this takes a lot of time. Our target release date is still before the end of Q2 2021.
    8. Enjoy!

Link to v5 Beta Model - http://www.mediafire.com/file/wfy4ox...taMod.zip/file
    Last edited by Anjok; 17-02-2021 at 11:56.

6. 17-02-2021  #536

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Great, thank you, you are the best!
    Will Google Colab Method be updated?

7. 17-02-2021  #537

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emulek88 View Post
    Great, thank you, you are the best!
    Will Google Colab Method be updated?
    In order to get his attention, reply with quote or use the @ in front of his name. He won't know you spoke on here until he just happens to want to look.

8. 19-02-2021  #538

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eror.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	723 dunno what to do from here cant proceed

9. 19-02-2021  #539

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    is there already a GUI version where u dont need to do the commands and other stuff beforehand?

10. 19-02-2021  #540

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ferser1 View Post
    is there already a GUI version where u dont need to do the commands and other stuff beforehand?
    Yes there is. And there's 53 other pages of useful info in this thread as well. Starting with the first page where 'EVERYTHING" is.