Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 578
  1. 25-04-2020  #1

    Superstar DJ

    Credits
    248
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    610
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    504
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

    Powerful New Vocal Remover AI - Instructions

    Ultimate Vocal Remover

    ***All Installation Instructions Can Be Found on My GitHub Repository***
    **Hidden Content: Thanks to see the content**

    ===============================================
    Everyone seems to keep missing this so I'm adding the quote here for the time being.
    Quote Originally Posted by djtayz View Post
    I'm personally not able to run the newest models that Anjok released with the most recent GUI, another version of Colab is in development though (not by me).

    I will see if I can fix things, meanwhile, I'm open to any kind of requests for Colab, will try my best to implement them or think of workarounds.


    Google Colab Method

    If you encounter issues during the installation of the regular vocal remover or the GUI, you can use this method. It doesn't require any special or powerful hardware, as all of the processes are done in the cloud. 1 track gets processed for around 1 minute.

    STEPS:

    Delete everything from the old Colab project, including the folder in your Google Drive, before updating!


    1. Download this archive and upload the folder "vocal-remover" to your Google Drive.
    https://mega.nz/file/Mbx3TLIZ#o6yEif...rXNO2OrQzjxh9M

    2. Go to https://colab.research.google.com/ and click on "Upload".

    3. Download this file and upload it to Google Colab.
    https://mega.nz/file/dD5lgDaB#msNAKl...6RO4gIn8TTPRho

    4. When you open the project, you'll see a couple of steps that I've numbered to be easy to follow. Just click each one and wait until it gets finished.


    On the fifth step, where you're choosing which track to process, make sure you've typed its name exactly as it is + the file type (WAV/FLAC/MP3 etc.)


    5. Your instrumental & acapella tracks should be found inside the "vocal-remover" folder.
    Optional: If you wish for cleaner results, you can run your instrumental (that you just made) through the stacked model. It's the very last step.

    Video tutorial for Colab by @NewAgeRipper: (if it doesn't play, click the Pop-out icon on the top right side)

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UVRGUI.jpg  
    Last edited by NewAgeRipper; 20-01-2021 at 07:01. Reason: Updated Instructions [edit] Added ffmpeg setup video to main post

  2. 25-04-2020  #2

    Superstar DJ

    Credits
    31
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    749
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    511
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    245
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Wow, that's comprehensive.
    Count me excited as well. I'm very curious to see what can be done by assembling a bunch of different models. Maybe one model will convert a track exceptionally well, except for one part of the song ... but a different model will do that one part much better, but doesn't do the rest of the song as well. Then the results of the two conversions (or more) can be spliced together to create the best possible results.

  3. 25-04-2020  #3

    Banned

    Credits
    567
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,383
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    448
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,030
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    I wish I could do this but my PC is a hunk of crap recently.

  4. 25-04-2020  #4

    Superstar DJ

    Credits
    248
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    610
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    504
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCall View Post
    Wow, that's comprehensive.
    Count me excited as well. I'm very curious to see what can be done by assembling a bunch of different models. Maybe one model will convert a track exceptionally well, except for one part of the song ... but a different model will do that one part much better, but doesn't do the rest of the song as well. Then the results of the two conversions (or more) can be spliced together to create the best possible results.
    I hope it gets there! My hope is that many here will train individualized models that can process many different kinds of tracks. If we crowdsource models and share them here, I can build a GUI interface with a drop-down menu to process songs on the genre-specific models.

  5. 25-04-2020  #5

    Superstar DJ

    Credits
    31
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    749
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    511
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    245
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjok View Post
    I hope it gets there! My hope is that many here will train individualized models that can process many different kinds of tracks. If we crowdsource models and share them here, I can build a GUI interface with a drop-down menu to process songs on the genre-specific models.
    That would be brilliant.

  6. 25-04-2020  #6

    Administrator

    Credits
    3294
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    680
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,263
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Do you think you could create a short video tutorial from start to finish?
    I admit I'm not much of a coder and I got stuck when installing soundstretch =8

  7. 25-04-2020  #7

    Mega Producer

    Credits
    6
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    285
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    145
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    87
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Thanks for this - bit of a dab hand with Python so looking forward to giving this a whirl

  8. 25-04-2020  #8

    Superstar DJ

    Credits
    248
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    610
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    504
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by algernonblack View Post
    Thanks for this - bit of a dab hand with Python so looking forward to giving this a whirl
    Nice! Please let us know your experience with this, especially if you decide to train!
    Last edited by Anjok; 25-04-2020 at 23:59.

  9. 25-04-2020  #9

    Superstar DJ

    Credits
    248
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    610
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    504
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djtayz View Post
    Do you think you could create a short video tutorial from start to finish?
    I admit I'm not much of a coder and I got stuck when installing soundstretch =8
    I totally understand. This process can be a bit jarring for some. Once you get started, I'd be happy to answer any question you have! If I have the time, I'll work on a tutorial video.

  10. 26-04-2020  #10

    Mega Producer

    Credits
    6
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    285
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    145
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    87
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjok View Post
    Nice! Please let us know your experience with this, especially if you decide to train!
    Will do - excited to try this out!

Similar Threads

  1. Vocal Remover Plugin?
    By SonyMusic18 in forum Production & Technical Aid
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2017, 06:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •