1. 28-03-2023  #34

Platinum Legend

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    867 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by new_waver View Post
    People I have the solution! Special Thanks to my friend for helping me resolve the issue!
    UPGRADE to Version 5! (A FAR better version - after hearing the results you will want to go back and RE-DO all of the tracks you made with the older version!)
    https://colab.research.google.com/gi...205_arch.ipynb

Install!

From there, you will need to "fix" the code in a line in the Step to "Mount To Drive"
    At the end of each process in the colab there's a link that says "show code".
    Find this line:
    #! pip install librosa==0.8.0

Try deleting the # at the beginning of the line prior to running that section of the colab.

Save that Setting and the file "Copy of Vocal Remover 5_arch.ipynb" wil be in your "Colab Notebooks" Folder to launch future runs!

Cheers!
    That is absolutely amazing!!!!!! Not only did it work but I cant believe I actually modified some code hahahahaha with success!! I asked several people and even said I would pay them to correct this but with no avail. Only question I have is after doing this and it works of course will I have to do this every time I use it or is it saved now? Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: No need to edit code every time you use it just make sure after you edit the code to re-save the colab notebook you edited. Again thanks...
    Last edited by chilinvilin; 28-03-2023 at 14:51.