1. 31-03-2019  #1

Restricted

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    336 Posts

Greetings, get to know me!

Hey LR users! I never actually properly introduced myself on this site in the 16 months I've been using it, and with me basically being one of the top users on this site and my release schedule for RB stems getting smaller and smaller, I thought this would be a good time to get to know me!

I am 19 years old. I have been producing music since about 2014, but I didn't really consider it to be anything I wanted to do until I got to deciding what I wanted to do for college. Speaking of that, I am currently attending college for an Associates in Science majoring in Audio Engineering and Sound Production. I am currently at the point in my degree where I am picking up artists, bringing them into the college studio, recording them, and then mixing their songs. I am also learning Mastering Techniques from a previous assistant of Bob Katz.

My love for music all around mostly came from my father. His taste and personal relations with music really got me into it. My dad bought Guitar Hero day one, and he let me play it. I loved it, and basically, you could say with that game, I got hooked with music.

Man, who knew the thing I mostly supply onto here is what got me into this community

I am open to anything else that you want to know about me, as long as it's not too personal. You could consider this to sort of be a a Q&A lol.

2. 04-04-2019  #2

Platinum Legend

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    I can't believe that nobody has bothered to reply to your post of four days ago...
    surely I'm not the only member who appreciates all the great stuff you've posted here

big thanks, gill

3. 04-04-2019  #3

Restricted

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    336 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gillbates View Post
    I can't believe that nobody has bothered to reply to your post of four days ago...
    surely I'm not the only member who appreciates all the great stuff you've posted here

big thanks, gill
    Probably because no one really looks in here and I haven't said anything about it lol. Anyways, thank you for appreciating the work that goes into what I post! Each RB4 song takes about 2 hours to rip? So as of now, I've probably spent well over 250-300 hours doing all these rips? Something like that. It's not easy, but I do it to get it out :)

4. 18-04-2019  #4

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    hey Cringelord, here is another user who is very grateful for the work you put in doing your own rips and also getting the leaks on here so quickly, i have seen things posted by you that i never ever thought would see the light of day or even existed lol.

5. 18-04-2019  #5

Restricted

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    336 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danizm View Post
    hey Cringelord, here is another user who is very grateful for the work you put in doing your own rips and also getting the leaks on here so quickly, i have seen things posted by you that i never ever thought would see the light of day or even existed lol.
    Thanks, I appreciate it! I'm glad I was taught by another user on here how to rip these tracks. They told me that they didn't have the time to do them and I decided to take it on and be the main person for these. I have taught others how to do them, but so far I've been the most consistent one. They're not perfect, but they get the job done, and any background noise is nothing crazy.

Also fun fact, for Rock Band 4 alone, out of the 494 new songs in the catalog, 363 have been ripped.

6. 18-04-2019  #6

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    is it a hard process to learn ripping these tracks, ive always been a little interested but i guess you and the other guys doing it have most bases if not all covered anyway. It was amazing when jump around and all those disco multi's leaked.

7. 18-04-2019  #7

Platinum Legend

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    just realised..two members replied, myself and Danizm
    and we're both in Australia..interesting coincidence

8. 18-04-2019  #8

Platinum Legend

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    867 Posts
    Hello Cringe I want to thank you very much for all the hard work you have been doing to get us all these tracks. Cheers!!!

9. 22-04-2019  #9

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    GillBates, yes small world! i'm not far from the gold coast either lol.

10. 07-05-2019  #10

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Thanks for all your hard work, I log in daily.

I'm Chris, I'm 42, I live in the UK. I did music tech at uni. I just dabble a bit these days.

Again thanks for your hard work