Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CringeLord View Post
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

The trading scene is too much to deal with. The stress of constantly worrying about the people you trade with and your shit getting leaked out is a lot, especially when you can't control other's actions once that certain pack is in their hands.

Not only am I glad that I'm out of the trading scene, but I'm also glad that this last major leak happened so I can actually be excited for new leaks instead of feeling pissed when I see a song in trading get out to the public. About 80% of what I had got leaked out, but almost all those packs that leaked were really common anyways and pretty much in every trader's collection.

EDIT: TL;DR - DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH TRADING!!! Just be patient and wait for the leaks to happen. You may win the battle with trading, but in the end you'll lose the war. I've said that before and I will continue to say it.
    Whenever something is traded it is then shared with others, eventually it will leak human nature is people like to brag and boast, I paid for some of my tracks mainly the rb stuff when it was hard to get, I got others and had I'm coming out,upside down and my old piano for a long time. when I am asked not to share I never ever do its just my way, But that said you are never going to stop traders or leaks.
    Last edited by sonyman123; 08-03-2018 at 17:36.