1. 05-03-2010  #1

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Hello everyone, my name is Randy. Thanks for having me

Found this site on an ableton forum, gave me an old address but luckily found this searching through the google. Seems like a rad site and am excited to be a new member here. I'll give you a little background on myself. For the last 10 years I have been playing in my band finch. When I'm not writing with 4 other people i'm producing on my own, weather it be music for the band or just for me personally to get out of my system. I've also been DJing whenever i'm out on tour at afterparties or wherever. I love making music and want to know as much as possible about the ins and outs of production and learn tips and tricks. Hope thats okay, i'll be sure to check the FAQ and search my questions before I ask them I promise :) . If anyone is curious I just started a soundcloud account as well click http://soundcloud.com/gazillionaire to check out a mix and a original track. Looking forward to meeting everyone here. Thanks - Randy / GAZILLIONAIRE

2. 05-03-2010  #2

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Hi Randy, welcome to Lazy Records.

Good to see someone with a various musical background on here. Thanks in advance for using the search engine before posting and have a quick browse of the forum rules in the home page.

TFD (Administrator)

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017