View Poll Results: Why do you think members have stopped visiting?

Voters
153. This poll is closed
  • Dont like the credit/share system.

60 39.22%
  • Poor services or features.

24 15.69%
  • A dislike to another member (or staff).

8 5.23%
  • Prefer another site or resource.

20 13.07%
  • Reasons beyond your control.

79 51.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum: General Chat   Thread: 2016 Have Your Say

1. 27-09-2016  #31

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    I visit far less frequently these days, as the classic rock type stems/multitrack material that I am most interested in has dried up a lot post RB3. One general comment I would like to make is that I think that it would be good if karaoke/cover versions could be listed in a separate place and not be mixed in with original artists' material.

2. 27-09-2016  #32

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    To cover some of the things mentioned:

The dead links now have a red labelled prefix to further bold them from other thread titles. Dead will have a 30-day shelf life before being deleted.

Minimum credit count to have access to the Green Zone is now 1 credit. Newly registered members will still start on 1 credit giving them 1 free reply in the Green Zone.

Requests will only be active for 60 days, if not filled then they will be deleted and credits reimbursed.

Trading has an exclusive platform within the Gold Zone (premium). Heavy contributors and loyal members to LR will be invited to join this exclusive area, applications for an invite may come in the future but that is still under debate. Also under debate is the purpose of a trading area at all, it takes away from sharing and therefore jeopardises the site.

Some of the staff will be moved around to best suit their expertise.

The STREAM format is currently available for listening but is nearly ready for members to connect live.

Any leaker found will be barred within our firewall and have their IP banned. Now with our proxy-deny service it will mean a permanent ban.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

3. 27-09-2016  #33

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad87UK View Post
    To cover some of the things mentioned:

The dead links now have a red labelled prefix to further bold them from other thread titles. Dead will have a 30-day shelf life before being deleted.

Minimum credit count to have access to the Green Zone is now 1 credit. Newly registered members will still start on 1 credit giving them 1 free reply in the Green Zone.

Requests will only be active for 60 days, if not filled then they will be deleted and credits reimbursed.

Trading has an exclusive platform within the Gold Zone (premium). Heavy contributors and loyal members to LR will be invited to join this exclusive area, applications for an invite may come in the future but that is still under debate. Also under debate is the purpose of a trading area at all, it takes away from sharing and therefore jeopardises the site.

Some of the staff will be moved around to best suit their expertise.

The STREAM format is currently available for listening but is nearly ready for members to connect live.

Any leaker found will be barred within our firewall and have their IP banned. Now with our proxy-deny service it will mean a permanent ban.
    I totally agree. Especially with the leaker ban. This post should be a sticky in every area.

4. 13-10-2016  #34

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Due to reasons beyond my control, I didn't get to vote.

Really good to see all the feedback and the new measures taken Mr3. Not to mention the coding involved which I think gets overlooked far too much.

Lets see how it does, I will continue to chat one to one with you.

I believe there have been many reasons for the drought, but damn sure don't want it KO'ing your place.

So anything I can do just shout.

A lot of it has to do with so many different factors so its hard to pinpoint just one area.

You have not failed and neither has the site. There's been a drought and we have to cope with it.

And we WILL

Out there and back