View Poll Results: Why do you think members have stopped visiting?

Voters
153. This poll is closed
  • Dont like the credit/share system.

60 39.22%
  • Poor services or features.

24 15.69%
  • A dislike to another member (or staff).

8 5.23%
  • Prefer another site or resource.

20 13.07%
  • Reasons beyond your control.

79 51.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum: General Chat   Thread: 2016 Have Your Say

1. 23-09-2016  #21

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    I just see the same stuff recycled in various formats. Most of us must have virtually all that is on here. I think you need new stock to create a buzz and get on top of your game.

2. 23-09-2016  #22

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I don't think it is anything that you have or haven't done. The only thing I can think of is the lack of any new rock band/guitar hero rips. I'm not sure what the situation is regarding rips from these whether there are actual multi's like the older versions or anything. That' the only thing I can think of.

3. 24-09-2016  #23

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I think since the 'multitrack community' started heavily around 5-6 years ago, the majority of producers and remixers who have scooped up all the multitracks and acapellas they could find, have found everything they wanted by now. I'm a producer/remixer myself, and I have exhausted all the avenues available to find good HQ, pre-2000's mutlitracks. Until more of the right people release old multitracks, most of us have everything we want/need.

98% of the newer multitracks/acapellas posted on here don't interest me because they're all pop multi's,..... if anything, I would love to see a Pre-2000 section........I find myself scrolling through all the pop multi's and acapellas just on the hopes that something old pops up that I don't have already.

No more old multi's and acapellas left for people to find, and a heavy influx of pop multi's and acapellas, both contribute to the loss of users in my opinion.

4. 24-09-2016  #24

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Just wanted to drop a post in letting you know that ive got notifications on so ive been reading every new post here when they come in and i already have some plans thanks to your feedback, some excellent suggestions, please keep them coming in, you're already changing the way we do things.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

5. 25-09-2016  #25

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Unfortunately, there's no new material. And when there is, it's from a known source and that source has specifically downgraded the separations because people keep ripping him off and posting to sites such as this.

6. 25-09-2016  #26

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    mine is purely my own time management not gotta lot of spare time plus miss the old gang
    P.S Instrumentals and Stems Are For Unimaginative Cheats

7. 25-09-2016  #27

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I'm a new member.
    When I see the private section, automatically I know I can find your stuff in other sites, without necessity to get credtis or permissions.
    For example: Soundcloud or StarLeaks
    Last edited by JLuR; 25-09-2016 at 23:37.

8. 27-09-2016  #28

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    I never had any problem on here actually, everything seems to work fine for me. The activity may have dropped because there ain't new material at all. Mostly of the things that people used to post on here in the last few months can be easily found anywhere (soundcloud, youtube, etc.). I haven't got any 'rare' stuff so far, so even if someone asks for trading I can't trade. There ain't any source to rip stuff off also (since RB is over). The credit system also works fine for the ones who has a couple of credits. Sincerely, this is everything I could say.

Quote Originally Posted by happycatdisco View Post
    My only fixable issue is regarding the requests. I feel requests should have an expiration date, that way if the request expires without being filled the credits would be refunded and the request post removed. The requester could always re-post for the same credit fee if they are dying to have the song.
    This could be a good idea tho.

9. 27-09-2016  #29

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I believe it's the trading section. To be honest I used to visit a lot more when it was still up.

10. 27-09-2016  #30

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    One of the issues regarding older multitrack content especially from Rockband/Guitar hero is the fact that there are so many songs and just a handful of rippers. When us rippers have to take care of our day to day responsibilities it gets hard to getting around to posting what isn't already posted. It takes feedback, participation. The input of the community to tell us what's missing. As a ripper for Rockband content I can't possibly scan the net for everything to compare. One person can't keep up with all of it. The dead links area holds loads of content that would keep the site going better but too few check to see if they have something there they could repost.