1. 31-01-2015  #1

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Paid for Lite Records upgrade, but still no ₵

4 days ago I purchased a paid upgraded account and have still yet to see the ₵ applied!
    Has anyone else had this problem?

I sent multiple messages to the admins, and only got a reply from Brad saying my account doesn't show me purchasing an account. I replied with a screen shot showing my receipt from PayPal to Lite Records, and my bank withdrawing the balance. Still no reply to that email.

I'm not trying to be annoying. I really appreciate what Lite Records has to offer which is why I'm willing to pay, but it's frustrating when all I've read is great things about this site.

If anyone has any suggestions or has been in a similar situation please reach out to me because at this point I'm just confused and either want my money back or to have the ₵ applied.

Thanks
    Last edited by Thr33; 27-07-2016 at 19:34.

2. 31-01-2015  #2

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    with pro account you dont need credits to download stuff

3. 31-01-2015  #3

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm willing to purchase a pro account but I'm not so sure it'll upgrade my account since me purchasing credits has still never proven worthwhile. Does purchasing a pro account immediately change your account? Or do you have to wait for an admin to confirm it?

4. 31-01-2015  #4

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    You have always wait for admin's respond i think... but its for max 24 hours

5. 31-01-2015  #5

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I am having a similar problem . Purchased credit on Wednesday but not showing on my account . No replies to PM or emails though ? Hopefully it's a glitch and will be sorted soon .

6. 01-02-2015  #6

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Brad is the one who controls the finances, so you'd have to message him about it.

Purchasing a PRO Account doesn't magically "unlock" something in our server, otherwise the purchase would be instant. Rather, once payment has been confirmed, he then applies the changes to your account. Brad tries to get these matters resolved within 24 hours, but we're all human, and sometimes daily life gets in the way. We've all been there, but we also hope it doesn't make a direct impact on your experience within Lite Records' community. It's never been his intention to screw people out of their money, especially since he's never done that. I'm not doing "admin vouching for admin" jargon either, but Brad has stated this many times over the years. We all know that every dollar matters to everyone.

We apologize for your inconvenience, and hope you understand. :)

7. 27-07-2016  #7

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Purchasing credits goes through a validation process with out payment service. I cant always be available to confirm transactions so we ask that members be patient.

With a PRO account it simply changes your user group. Our forum software can automatically process this transaction therefore it is instantly activated.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017