If someone find out, there going to get lot's of credits :D

2. 24-10-2015  #12

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Tracklisting doesn't look all that exciting in my opinion [3 maybe 4 tracks max look ok] - each to their own I guess

3. 24-10-2015  #13

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    The only song that interests me is The Outfield-Your Love. 80's classic, probably will be a cover version. :s

4. 26-10-2015  #14

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    The only things I'm interested in from RB 4 would be the Elvis, Rick Derringer, Scorpions, and Van Morrison tunes. Everything else is poo, IMO.

5. 26-10-2015  #15

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    The ones I can't wait to see it coming are...
    * Live - All Over You
    * St Vincent - Birth In Reverse
    * Foo Fighters - The Feast and the Famine
    * QOTSA - My God Is the Sun
    * Duran Duran - The Reflex
    * Aerosmith Hits Pack 02 Pack

Maybe soon we'll get newer DLC packs for more David Bowie, NIN and Queen so who knows.

6. 26-10-2015  #16

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by INGSOC View Post
    The only song that interests me is The Outfield-Your Love. 80's classic, probably will be a cover version. :s
    A strange one is this track in the sense that the single flopped in their native UK never getting any higher than a very modest number 83 but was top ten in the USA. Pretty sure there was no extended version either. Did manage to do an extended edit of this a few months back.

7. 14-01-2016  #17

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    The Rock Band file structure for both the XBOX One and the PS4 were changed. Without practice mode or the ability to access the song archives in the game means that it will not be possible to even rip them anytime soon. At least as far as "proper rips" is concerned. In order to begin the basic process of accessing anything, an XBOX One system key needs to be found. Then a bunch of other stuff such as rigging the console to display data, looking for hashes and the likes. Then eventually the development of tools to allow for seeing the file structure and extracting. Then collecting more data to figure out how to see what is inside of what is extracted. Nothing happens in an instant. It all takes time by those with the understanding and patience. Xorloser started all this with Rock Band 1 and received a Cease & Desist letter before updating his tools to work with later RB2 and RB3. He got careless and his source code got out which is how Harmonix tagged him. So you can well bet if there is a decryption method out there for even RB3 that it's a well guarded secret learned from Xorloser's mistakes. But at least Harmonix is planning on bringing practice mode back in for RB4. But I bet you it still won't allow for getting decent instrumentals. Yes there is still a lot of RB3, and even some RB2 still not out. Because us rippers have learned how thoughtless most others are about releasing content. We start out wanting to bring something to the community. Then we start seeing the high demands of those who are completely lacking in respect and don't know when to stop asking for stuff. It becomes all about them and we eventually get tired of it and stop. Or we just rip only something for ourselves or for a small collective of other rippers who appreciate each others work. Who understands what is involved and does not pester the other continuously for something. This is why there is still a lot of RB content not accounted for. Because we end up ripping for everyone else and it no longer becomes fun to do anymore. From what I read in this post before RB4 was even out I saw "When this" and when that." Immediately those thinking only of themselves for wanting to know how soon they'll be able to get something. I hope you have a better understanding of what's what to the best I can explain it. Have fun and rock on.

P.S. For those that don't know, this whole spill is called "run on sentences." I didn't care to bother with proper paragraphs or indentations.
    Last edited by NewAgeRipper; 14-01-2016 at 02:58.

8. 02-02-2016  #18

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Best to not let on too much of "the processes" NewAge lol. Very nice rant on Ungratefulness as well! I had myself quite a laugh at your random spew of anger. The unfortunate thing is, all of what you said regarding that topic is true. It makes me a Sad Panda...
    The Anti Gangsta

9. 26-05-2016  #19

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    NewAgeRipper, Harmonix announced yesterday that the practice mode is coming back to RB4. Is that a good sign?
    http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/pr...o-rock-band-4/

10. 27-05-2016  #20

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Sounds good to me.