1. 07-06-2015  #1

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

ok boys n girls,, i have a challenge for ya all,,,

back in the late 80s, early 90s, does anybody remember a tv show called " hitman and her "?? it was a late night show about night clubs, presented by pete waterman ( from stock aitken/waterman ) and michaela strachan,,, i finally tracked down the theme tune,, was a great tune called timerider by coccoon,, what im after is, ( this is the hard bit ),, a song called " whos gonna love me " by no surrender,, it was featured as a live performance on the show 1 nite,, and ive been on the hunt for it ever since,, but no luck, ive google the shit outta it, and still no joy,, maybe some1 here han help,,

it was,, a very funky track performed by a guy and a girl, ( typical 1990s funky drummer sound sample drumloop played in the backround, and i remember most of the lyrics if this helps,

( male part ),,,ive got my future to think of,,, where will i go what will i see
    if you just promise to stay with me,, i`ll be a changed man youllll seeee baby,,
    whoo ooo oooooos gonna love meee eeee, let me know,,,
    whoo ooo oooooos gonna love me, tell me bayyy beeeee,,,

( female rap part ) dont talk t me about being true, the loyalty ive shown to you
    was one of a kind a love you dont find, but im not ashamed, i wont deny

( the rest i can remeber apart from lil bits here n there,,

does anybody feel like a challenge and try n find out what this track is?? how i can get it??

challenge....ONNN!!!!!! annnnnnnd,,,, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

2. 05-09-2015  #2

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thumbs up

After a brief bit of google searching, I think I found it for you Dougal! It's a song called "Who's Gonna Love Me?" by 1 on One (they were originally called No Surrender when they started)

Here's the video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkhdcQdJ94