Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. 11-05-2015  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Question Are you irritated when peoples leak lite records exclusive stuff on the web ?

Hello

So the peoples who leak rare stuff on lite records , are you pissed off when peoples leak your stuff on others site like soundcloud, and don't even mention where they took the stuff ?

For example when the instrumental of britney spears - pretty girls ( feat iggy azalea) has been leaked on lite records , in the same day a lot of users (like pop leaks for example) leaked the instrumental on soundcloud , what you think of that ?

2. 11-05-2015  #2

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    in my honest opinion, it didn't cost literecords anything to get it here so why get mad if it goes back out? I'd say only get mad if you paid for it as a member or admin and then have another member leak it out then sure. That'd be a real pisser.

3. 11-05-2015  #3

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Yes, I think we need to become super private but, I also blame LR Users because, they send the links.
    cornelius:s

4. 11-05-2015  #4

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    It's sure that this isn't cool for the users who have a paying offer on lite records (I don't talk for me, I don't pay)

5. 11-05-2015  #5

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Just because someone shares something on here, it doesn't mean they own it! It belongs to the record companies, publishers, artists and writers.

If you don't want someone to download your files and share them elsewhere, then don't upload it in the first place.

If someone paid actual money to someone for a "leaked file", then more fool them!

I suppose it depends on whether you're an adult on here for music production reasons, or whether you're a 12 year old who only wants a file because nobody else has it :D

The only time I get really annoyed is when someone reposts my links elsewhere. At least people should have the courtesy to reupload files and share their own links! This has happened a few times to me and it pis*es me right off!

6. 11-05-2015  #6

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Hi dixi, I leaked the Britney and no I'm not mad, cause like pablo said, I don't own the record.
    However, I can't stand when people show off stuff they don't even want to trade/leak, whatever.
    I've been pursuing one member on here for a long time now, but to no avail.

7. 11-05-2015  #7

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Ok

I understand the 2 points of view !

leak or not leak that is the question :)

8. 12-05-2015  #8

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dixi93 View Post
    Ok

I understand the 2 points of view !

leak or not leak that is the question :)
    This strictly depends on user morale and can't be controlled by LR. Because everything shared in the vault are DRM-free, once someone gets it, nothing stop them from openly sharing it elsewhere. Sure, it might be unfair for people buying subscriptions/credits here to download, but then again LR doesn't force us to, we are free to share stuff to earn C to download anyway (Although, most of us probably won't have anything rare enough that no one else ever shared here)

Long story short - if you have something SUPER RARE that you do not wish to be leaked anywhere, do not share them at all, or keep it between a few friends of yours.
    오디션 온라인

9. 22-05-2015  #9

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Ask yourself this: would you like to have your rare/unreleased stuff leaked? I'm sure you wouldn't. So we have to respect the wishes of people who post. If the rules say "don't spread/share/trade/sell this stuff", then you have a choice: either play by the rules or leave. If you can't play by the rules, you're dishonest to say the least.
    I've been lucky to receive some acapellas and stems by local bands here and even though I think more remixes would actually benefit them, I simply don't share them just because I was asked not to.

10. 24-05-2015  #10

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaeovo View Post
    Ask yourself this: would you like to have your rare/unreleased stuff leaked? I'm sure you wouldn't. So we have to respect the wishes of people who post. If the rules say "don't spread/share/trade/sell this stuff", then you have a choice: either play by the rules or leave. If you can't play by the rules, you're dishonest to say the least.
    I've been lucky to receive some acapellas and stems by local bands here and even though I think more remixes would actually benefit them, I simply don't share them just because I was asked not to.
    Then again, the world is not ideal - some people respect the rules, some don't. As soon as something falls into their possession, they can do whatever the hell they want with it.
    오디션 온라인