Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. 08-04-2015  #11

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Ive read through all the posts and understand that there is more we can do to prevent this. Before i get into it, someone requested a button similar to the 'Report as Dead Link' at the head of the page. We introduced that button because it will always be a constant issue and needs a simplified action. Notice under every post there are 2 left-aligned labels -- Add REP & Report Post. Feel free to use these.

All reported posts are instantly displayed in a staff section and currently has 1 officer who handles this, i will try and find a suitable staff upgrade to help with this as its becoming difficult to keep on-top-of. Its been mentioned that a 2-strike policy should be in place, it is. Infractions are given and have values subject to the severity of the offence. In 10% of cases a ban is required without warning. The other 90% of offences have combined values that a 7-day ban is automatically issued and again staff are displayed of this in our section. Any thread offence that was purposely to break our terms & conditions are stripped of all credits rewarded and given a ban for 1-month. This is already policy. I will add mislabeling to the terms & conditions.

Have i covered everything?

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

2. 08-04-2015  #12

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaeovo View Post
    Yes, unless the forum rules explicitly state that mislabeled uploads will get you negative reps to the amount of the people you hook on. Maybe then people who do this will think twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Ive read through all the posts and understand that there is more we can do to prevent this. Before i get into it, someone requested a button similar to the 'Report as Dead Link' at the head of the page. We introduced that button because it will always be a constant issue and needs a simplified action. Notice under every post there are 2 left-aligned labels -- Add REP & Report Post. Feel free to use these.

All reported posts are instantly displayed in a staff section and currently has 1 officer who handles this, i will try and find a suitable staff upgrade to help with this as its becoming difficult to keep on-top-of. Its been mentioned that a 2-strike policy should be in place, it is. Infractions are given and have values subject to the severity of the offence. In 10% of cases a ban is required without warning. The other 90% of offences have combined values that a 7-day ban is automatically issued and again staff are displayed of this in our section. Any thread offence that was purposely to break our terms & conditions are stripped of all credits rewarded and given a ban for 1-month. This is already policy. I will add mislabeling to the terms & conditions.

Have i covered everything?
    Yes I believe. The reason I suggest another report button is simply for easy-to-use (expert members can always use Report post for every purpose, including report dead link) As for leeching issue, everything would be fine as long as we always have someone monitoring the Vault section (and/or checking up member reports).
    오디션 온라인