Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I would like to purchase reps. The links to show you this are down

Dear Admin and Mods:

I would like to purchase reps. I went to your link on "Why Cant I See The Downloads? [Rep System]" but the links you provide for purchasing reps are all down. I am not sure if the "Donating" links found on the main portal page are the same thing. Can you please provide me instructions so I can begin adding reps through payment. Thank you in advance.

Link:

http://lazyrecords.net/x2/announcement.php?f=7

P.S. I was a member of LazyRecords.net before it went offline unexpectedly. I did have rep points on that board using the same member name I have now. Is there any possibility of getting those rep points back?

Regards

2. 13-10-2010  #2

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I found the link under the menu tab "upgrade". Here is the link:

http://lazyrecords.net/x2/payments.php

I'd like to have a description of what the Premium License provides and the difference between that and the Gold. The Premium license says that it just grants access to the Premium area. I am not sure what a "Premium area" is. Also, is this 10 pound value something I can set up to pay automatically each month. I'd appreciate a response on this. Thank you.

P.S. You may want to fix the links I mention in post #1

3. 13-10-2010  #3

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Hi Mario, i also received your private message on this matter but i think its best i reply here.

I do apologize that i hadnt updated the link to Account Upgrades in the announcement and thank you for pointing it out to me. The direct link is available the head navigation menu under "Upgrade". I have updated all links now.

Addressing 2 other questions in private message, when donating the proceeds go towards our server costs to keep us online. The 2 gifts we give back are every donator gets 20 reps as a thank you, and any donation over £50 will get a permanent GOLD Account. A GOLD Account is basically an access all areas upgrade with staff restrictions. So you will not need reps, the hidden content will always be unhidden.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

4. 13-10-2010  #4

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Thank you for your reply. The explanation for the Gold Account was pretty clear, except that it doesn't specify how long this Gold membership lasts. Does the +£50 last a year or is it indefinite? Also, in the "Paid Subscription" area it mentions something called a "premium license" but not a clear description is given. Can you give me a brief run down on this plan. Eventually I want to pay for reps and want to see the best option for me. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Mario Santiago; 13-10-2010 at 11:18.

5. 13-10-2010  #5

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Hi Brad. I read more information on the "Gold Account" here. It states that if I pay £25 a year then I will have access to all areas and the hidden content is disabled. Does this mean that I won't need a positive rep point to download files? I just want to be sure about this information. In addition, the following link discussing a "Paid Subscription" shows that a "Gold Account" is £35 for 3 months. The information seems to contradict the first link. Can you please clarify. Thanks.

6. 13-10-2010  #6

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Premium Account
    In the public sections we share such things as acapellas, instrumentals, tracks stems and remix packs. We provide these free of charge without clauses or small print. In the premium lounge you get access to new music, DAW and Windows/MAC nulled software, rare files (acapellas, instrumentals, tracks stems and remix packs). You also have access to Premium discussions and discussions between staff members. You may also request files which we have disabled from the public areas. Premium members get first priority and more respected feedback reactions regarding forum changes and future development.

Subscriptions
    1 MONTH / £10.00
    3 MONTH / £22.50

GOLD Account
    GOLD Account holders have the special privileges Premium members do plus forum features that only staff have. GOLD members see all hidden content without the need to reply. This account upgrade basically gives you a staff account.

Subscriptions
    1 MONTH / £35.00

Regarding donations we give 20 reps to all donations received. We give a 3 month GOLD account (worth £110) to all donations OVER £50.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

7. 14-10-2010  #7

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Thank you Brad.