1. 21-06-2014  #1

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Angry Cowward - what do you think?

I saw this video today while on Facebook, and to say the least I'm disgusted. I won't go into detail as everyone needed to be known can be seen in the video, but I want to know what you think of it? I think the guys, yes both the guy who did it and his friends with him, are tool headed cowards who need a good smack in the head with a truck. Also, do you think the reaction to the video would be the same if the genders were swapped, a group of girls attacking a boy?

The video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=673877136021621

2. 22-06-2014  #2

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I certainly think it's cowardly to unprovokedly attack any person, regardless of sex & especially from behind. As to answer the latter question, I'd like to say yes, but I honestly don't believe the reaction would be the same. Also, I don't understand what was being said, but do you think the attack could be racially and/or misogynistically motivated, or just a random attack?
    Last edited by AAJH; 22-06-2014 at 20:40.
    If any of my links are dead, just PM me requesting to re-up.

3. 22-06-2014  #3

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I agree, it's cowardly to say the least. I've seen this types of stuff while growing up, and if this video is real and not some way to generate views, likes, shares, etc... for some sick reason, I do hope the group involved gets apprehended. Forget this video, anyone who provokes terror on another should be arrested.

Crazy is crazy, and unfortunately there isn't a way to stop, prevent, or avoid it.

4. 22-06-2014  #4

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AAJH View Post
    I certainly think it's cowardly to unprovokedly attack any person, regardless of sex & especially from behind. As to answer the latter question, I'd like to say yes, but I honestly don't believe the reaction would be the same. Also, I don't understand what was being said, but do you think the attack could be racially and/or misogynistically motivated, or just a random attack?
    I presume the attack was based on gender, these guys look like the kind of people do to that. But the hit looked extremely painful! The girl was quite brave, and stupid, for attacking them.

As for what they were saying, I have no idea. Doesn't sound English though.

5. 22-06-2014  #5

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSonofsam View Post
    I agree, it's cowardly to say the least. I've seen this types of stuff while growing up, and if this video is real and not some way to generate views, likes, shares, etc... for some sick reason, I do hope the group involved gets apprehended. Forget this video, anyone who provokes terror on another should be arrested.

Crazy is crazy, and unfortunately there isn't a way to stop, prevent, or avoid it.
    So true. Luckily I've never seen anything like this happen, but if I did I wouldn't really know what to do. Definitely called the Gardaí, and for assistance from others. Make sure the people don't get away.

6. 23-06-2014  #6

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGLC View Post
    So true. Luckily I've never seen anything like this happen, but if I did I wouldn't really know what to do. Definitely called the Gardaí, and for assistance from others. Make sure the people don't get away.
    I remember a few years ago, I was in Shinjuku, Japan. I went out of the hotel to McDonalds, and on my way there, there was a couple arguing. The guy was violent and the woman was pleading with him. He kept pushing her to the ground, and I almost jumped in to stop it. I had to stop myself since I wasn't familiar with the laws and language. I reported it to the hotel desk when I got back. It's messed up, but it probably wasn't like this incident. I felt horrible turning away...