Forum: Introductions   Thread: New Member

1. 12-09-2010  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was actually looking for a few new acapella's and you guys came up on google :-)

I dont know anything about this site but i feel it will defiantly come in handy for me. I only make my own edits of tracks and use acapella's out. But i hope this site takes me to the next stage and gets me producing tracks. I will deffinatly share with you guys but i do need an update of what i do to become a full memweber, i have agreed to the rules and voted in the poll but i am now lost in what to do next. Can anyone let me know??

also here is my latest bootleg, i tend not to give em out realy but here it is anyways.

**Hidden Content: Thanks to see the content**

2. 13-09-2010  #2

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Welcome to Lazy Records, please read through our rules to ensure you have an enjoyable time here. You can get involved in the community by listening to users' tracks and giving constructive feedback. Share some files we dont already have and get involved in the general chat area to become more friendly with us all. Unfortunately i dont have time to listen to your bootleg right now but i will at a later date.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017