You have already rated this thread
  1. 18-10-2013  #1

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Pumped up kicks ( soph-isticated smp remix )

Remix Rating:

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/sigma-music-productions/pumped-up-kicks-soph[/SOUNDCLOUD]
    ok guys, heres a new remix from me, "PUMPED UP KICKS",, as you know, every tune/remix i do has a story behind it, so here it is....
    browsing through my instagram, a girl i know ( sophe ) is holidaying in new york, and she posted a video oh her and a friend singing along to the original, the video i thort looked cool, went with the music, later on that day, i watched a dvd, ( friends with benifits ) and it came on there aswell, well thats it,, that was a sign,, but 1st,, i had to find out what it was, hahaha,, soooo,, few hours later,, heres the " semi " finished product,, thanks also goes out to rhia for letting me use her really good pic, just really like that pic, so i wanted it for a cover for 1 of my tracks, as this is the semi finished product, i feel i may do some odd lil changes to the song yet, ( this is just radio timed version ) and i may still change the cover and save this pic for another track, hope u like,, enjoy,,
    Last edited by dougal; 22-10-2013 at 16:53. Reason: im doing the link wrong,

2. 18-10-2013  #2

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Ive tried about 6 times but for some reason it wont let me post a proper link to soundcloud here,, i thort u clicked the media link and inserted ur url????

3. 19-10-2013  #3

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    nice work i fixed ur link...use the sound cloud wrap next time....peace

4. 22-10-2013  #4

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given