You have already rated this thread
  1. 18-11-2012  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

John O'Callaghan feat. Sarah Howells - Find Yourself (Darren G Remix)CLIP UPDATE 1ST

Remix Rating:

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/dazzag/john-ocallaghan-feat-sarah-1[/SOUNDCLOUD]let me knw what yous thinkl;)

2. 18-11-2012  #2

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    liking the vox cuttin at the beginnin, kick and bass go nicely, the beat matching is not bad dont like that backing synth is actually annoyin sound the notes seems spot on tho, the drop is nice both in and out, the build seems a bit hollow, and no offence but wot the fudge is that lead synth it sounds recorded on a tape player...

I know your said your a novice so dont take my jugement to heart its a learning curve... but as a core producer you need anything ask but for a 1st crack id say a good 4 out of 5 cos your heart/ideas there... out of curiousity wot DAW you using?
    P.S Instrumentals and Stems Are For Unimaginative Cheats

3. 18-11-2012  #3

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    lol PJVEE!!

Its a good effort defo

Mad synth have to agree....sounds like someone on a crazy electronic hypersuperflute!!! lol

I do like the production though...lead does sound like the quality/bit rate really drops when its filtered in

Good job though

Agreed 4 Star

;)

PS....I like the bass drone! very old skool!

Out there and back

4. 18-11-2012  #4

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    nn
    Quote Originally Posted by Project Vee View Post
    liking the vox cuttin at the beginnin, kick and bass go nicely, the beat matching is not bad dont like that backing synth is actually annoyin sound the notes seems spot on tho, the drop is nice both in and out, the build seems a bit hollow, and no offence but wot the fudge is that lead synth it sounds recorded on a tape player...

I know your said your a novice so dont take my jugement to heart its a learning curve... but as a core producer you need anything ask but for a 1st crack id say a good 4 out of 5 cos your heart/ideas there... out of curiousity wot DAW you using?
    thanks a lot m8.i'm using fruity the sythn is nexus preset ..i need to change a lot ,still learning aout sounds and synths,but i think i'm heading in right direction.thanks again m8 , maybe a little direction,and advice is what i need to progress :)

5. 18-11-2012  #5

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    I'll give you some direction! throw Fl in the recycle bin and get Cubase!!!!

:D

only joking,if you are used to FL.....nothin wrong with that.

I would say your mixing (eq'ing etc) is what needs to improve...but thats just my opinion.

What do you use to master tracks?

Out there and back