Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. 08-10-2011  #1

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you could choose just one producer to work with...

Ok so, if you could choose only one producer to work with in your entire music career/aspiring music career or your hobby productions/just for fun... Who would it be and why?

Post some background information and a YouTube video of one of his/her tracks if you like.

For me, it would be Steve Angello, i thoroughly enjoy his productions whether solo, with Swedish House Mafia or collaborations with others, whether minimal tracks like 'Knas' or vocal tracks like 'Show Me Love' with Laidback Luke, his productions work very well imo and always gets the dancefloor filled. He is one of my all time favourite producers.

Background Info:

Steve Angello placed at #14 on the DJ Magazine Top 100 DJ Poll 2010. Steve Angello became publicly recognised when he released his remix of Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams" in late 2004. Since then he has highly popular in many house music venues. In 2007 his remix of Robin S "Show Me Love" was released on Data Records, which has since gone on to be quite popular at many clubs. Angello produces under several different aliases. On his own, he has called himself Who's Who and released tracks called "Not So Dirty" and "Sexy Fuck" as well as Mescal Kid releasing "Magic", "Do You Want It ?" and the more recent club banger "KNAS". He often works closely with his childhood friend Sebastian Ingrosso on many projects.

As well as releasing tracks through Subliminal, Data Records, Cr2 and Refune, Steve Angello is owner and founder of Size Records based in Stockholm, Sweden. Through Size he has released singles such as Gypsy, Isabel and Flonko to name a few. Size also represents artists such as Funkagenda, Max Vangeli, Third Party, Kim Fai, Veerus, Thomas Gold and Maxie Devine.

If any of my links are dead, just PM me requesting to re-up.

2. 09-10-2011  #2

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I'm from the same vain my friend. For me, it would be the mighty Avicii. Everything that guy touches is gold. But I also like Calvin Harris for his diversity.

3. 09-10-2011  #3

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Gammer for me I'll update later lol either tht or re-con
    P.S Instrumentals and Stems Are For Unimaginative Cheats

4. 13-10-2011  #4

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Definitely Deadmau5 for me His music spans so many fronts I think it would be a great opportunity to learn and work with the producer I've always Liked

5. 13-10-2011  #5

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    deadmau5 is mad! Have you seen his studio ? The amount of instruments and wiring he does is just crazy! It's his own unique style.

For me, there are so many! Avicii , Axwell, Sebastian Leger ... but one that comes tops for me is Benny Benassi. Would love that..

6. 13-10-2011  #6

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Simon Cowell.

7. 13-10-2011  #7

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Im very surprised this answer hasnt already been given as he's one of the biggest producers on the planet... but the producer i would love to work with has gotta be David Guetta!

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

8. 13-10-2011  #8

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    That he maybe Brad, but there is something abt Guetta thats just too commercial...it sells yes I dont deny it...but I am not able to place it..

9. 14-10-2011  #9

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    For me it would be DarkChild, cause i LOVE the percussion he uses. The BATTERY used in Animal is just so amazing
    Background info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Jerkins

10. 14-10-2011  #10

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Well you no me Ice... im a very commercial DJ lol.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017