1. 27-06-2011  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Duke nukem forever

So What does everyone think about Duke Nukem Forever? Like who hear are Duke Nukem Fans from his previous titles?

I personally enjoyed the Game very much despite all the Reviews on it. It played fairly well and the graphics (though not the Best) were not Horrible. The ONLY complaint I have for the game was the Loading Screens between Chapters and Deaths were horrible.

2. 08-07-2011  #2

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think it is like a ripoff of postal 2.

3. 08-07-2011  #3

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    ahhhhh. explain how it rips of portal... in any way.

Nah but the game itself was kind of a flop. we waited 10 years i think for a new game. in that time you expect an amazing game to come out. a game that was as good if not better then the original. the original humor was there. the graphics were up to standards. but the gameplay lacked the oomf you usually get from playing a good game. a good game will want you coming back for more and playing it over and over again. this left me bored senceless and wanting to play a proper fps.

4. 11-07-2011  #4

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    you should watch "Zeropunctuation"'s review, on the escapist website. google it

as the game took 12 years to come out, it has phases of gameplay similar to whatever was popular at the time during development.

TBH they should have kept the original idea, but the last company to get hold of it should have totally reworked the graphics to modern standards, and addressed the loading issue