1. 15-04-2011  #21

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patdrome View Post
    Is there a link to that site because I'm new and never heard of this acapellas4all thing.
    i wouldnt waste your time mate most of them are DIY not studio which is pointless unless a sound engineer is your next door neighbour but if u wanna find it u can jus google it but as i sed i wouldnt bother
    P.S Instrumentals and Stems Are For Unimaginative Cheats

2. 16-04-2011  #22

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AAJH View Post
    Adding to X's post:
    E) Their files that have bpm's on them are actually the wrong bpm lol
    And stupid content. haha. Very hard if you want download 1 acapella because you need download a pack with lot of acapellas included and it's craps if u don't like it

3. 17-04-2011  #23

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I've read nothing but bad things about A4A. I've read countless testimonies from various a4a members who have paid for registering and have not received any passwords. I have personally not tried to get a membership from a4a, so all that is heresay. But I figure if anybody was satisfied with their treatment at a4a they would speak up.

4. 26-04-2011  #24

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I dont think that site is any good as you have to email for passwords. all the rules have now changed and makes the site worse

5. 26-04-2011  #25

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Acapellas4All? More like Acapellas4None. I was just on that site and every single thing I wanted to download was for VIP members. Yeah, it's a lot better here.

6. 29-04-2011  #26

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I understand that a lot of money goes onto it but it seems they offer nothing to people who don't donate. So really, it's just buying acapellas for yourself... only with a middleman. Loose use of the term "donate".

7. 12-05-2011  #27

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    AC4A=FAIL

There is not one thing that guy posts that cannot be found with some good detective
    work on the net. I and a few friends have a personal beef with him, for collecting money and denying access to certain things, then ignoring polite refund requests etc.
    If you have money to burn and don't care then by all means roll the dice with this clown.
    I for one will not shed a tear when the RIAA hit squad comes knocking and AC4A
    is relegated to the dustbin of internet history forever :)

8. 12-05-2011  #28

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by djtopcat View Post
    AC4A=FAIL

There is not one thing that guy posts that cannot be found with some good detective
    work on the net. I and a few friends have a personal beef with him, for collecting money and denying access to certain things, then ignoring polite refund requests etc.
    If you have money to burn and don't care then by all means roll the dice with this clown.
    I for one will not shed a tear when the RIAA hit squad comes knocking and AC4A
    is relegated to the dustbin of internet history forever :)
    Completely 2nd this post - was a VIP member and they allowed me a few passwords before trying to get a monthly subscription outta me ontop of already paying
    for VIP membership - they are a con trying to make money.

9. 12-05-2011  #29

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Maybe we should have a thread where we share passwords for thier packs - lets F**K em....

10. 12-05-2011  #30

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    We have a sub-forum in the Premium section for the files we have stolen from them. Craig 'aka' DJ Dream 'aka' admin of A4A used to be a member here and used to leech our files and advertise his site unofficially. Even though i used to work with him on RemixLand i took pleasure in banning him permanently from LiteRecords!

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017