1. 21-02-2019  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

hello everyone

Honored to be part of this community. I'd just like to introduce myself!

My name's Suunami :)

I've recently been in the early stages of kickstarting a new producer alter-ego because of a lack-of-passion for my previous project.

The last 5 years I've been performing and touring as a singer-songwriter under the name Joaquin Rosée (you can view previous singles here: http://smarturl.it/HadEnough) This is what friends, family, and everyone in the scene locally knows me as, which I wanna break out of, and start new.

Basically the idea is to start fresh, market the right way this time, with no tie to a previous sound/image or identity, and possible develop a personal internet presence, rather than this local singer-songwriter image that I no longer see myself as.

They say starting fresh and re-branding yourself is the best way to do things nowadays in the music industry, and more importantly, it's what I wanna do because DJ-ing and producing is a true passion inside.

There's a lot of helpful advice and tools that you can grow from on here and I can't wait to hear what you guys have to share.

I'd love to hear more about you, and if you have any advice for starting fresh after doing being drowned in a previous music cycle.

Excited for what's to come!
    Cheers!

2. 28-02-2019  #2

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Welcome Suunami :)
    I agree that rebranding is the most effective method to put a new image out there. It's not an easy task, i have been pushing through with a new alias for around 12 months but i haven't put enough into it, you must commit! I've been a DJ and mashup artist for over a decade but now see myself as just a DJ now but playing a different vibe.

I listened to your track under your former persona, the vocals were over-filtered in my opinion but i really enjoyed the overall feel of the track.

Just a quick FYI our Terms & Conditions prevent members from registering multiple accounts, i had to remove an attempt at a second account being made under your IP.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

3. 09-03-2019  #3

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Appreciate the honest feedback, and dw I totally agree, wasn't a big fan of how things came out in the end, but like you said I had to commit to finishing it and putting it out at the time!

Definitely gotta get some more feedback and tips before I execute a strategy for this rebrand, glad to hear there's others here who did the same as well.

and my apologies ab that, I was attempting to contribute but I had trouble buying credits to kick off my account, so I thought there was a blocked resource.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. Cheers!

4. 17-03-2019  #4

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Welcome

5. 27-03-2019  #5

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hello :D Finally I'm in! I forgot my password :D
    Hello! My name is Tom, I'm from Poland! I love playing depecheMODE songs with original samples :D