Hi. I realise I posted about this some time back but I can't find the thread here. So I'm starting another. Would it have been removed?

I've found some more old posts where I added a thank you note. However I also found the content still remains hidden. Likely due to the new thank you button.

I did an experiment recently where I added a thank you note for a song I was interested in. I then checked and saw that the content had remained hidden as well as my credits being unchanged. It was only when I pressed the thank you button that a credit was taken out and the content revealed.

With this in mind I can see how it would be hard to go through and fix it since all posts previous to the button would need to be filtered and that post activated as it was before. However, has the meta data for this on all accounts been wiped, or can it be restored?

In the mean time here is another list of threads where revealed content has been reset.
http://literecords.com/showthread.ph...uilt-This-City

Another was a Bee Gees thread but I can't find the exact one so the link may be dead and thread removed. There are others but I've only found two files in my collective backup that are corrupted.