1. 16-01-2018  #1

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Introducing the RBIV stem integrity tracker

Well... it took me about 27 hours to compile, because I had to track down every song with a mogg already available and see if an instrumental was obtainable from it.

Because every song from Rockband 4 has the vocals mixed properly, an instrumental should be obtainable if the song was re-released for that game. If the instrumental is already released, or the stems in RB4 are fake, don't submit a request for it. That's what the last column is for.

Of course, the only way I have to ascertain if a song has real stems is to watch the solo guitar YT videos, and they don't even miss notes most of the time ''(

anyway here it is. anyone can edit this, i retain a copy of the original offsite incase it gets in the hands of some UNDESIRABLES.

(i wish i could get my 20 credits back that i was forced to spend on investigating because multitrack blogspot was actin a damn fool)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

@T_R_B_K can probably fill in most of the remaining blank rows

Edit: Is there a way to fix the dumbass vocals/extras on the same track from GH6 DLC? I seen people fixing it from Band Hero and Smash Hits... if that was fixable then maybe that could be requested instead of a whole RB4 rip for some of these songs lol
    Last edited by therockisgone; 16-01-2018 at 23:49.

2. 17-01-2018  #2

Memorial Account

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    This must have taken a lot of work. Kudos. You should remove all the songs from this list that were in older RB games, though, since they literally copy-pasted the mogg files into RB4.

Quote Originally Posted by therockisgone View Post
    Edit: Is there a way to fix the dumbass vocals/extras on the same track from GH6 DLC? I seen people fixing it from Band Hero and Smash Hits... if that was fixable then maybe that could be requested instead of a whole RB4 rip for some of these songs lol
    Yes, those are like that because they are old rips from the Wii game, and the wii couldn't handle as many tracks as the xbox could. Now we can decrypt the GH6 stems from the Xbox game, so we could make new rips that don't have that issue.
    Last edited by multiman; 17-01-2018 at 09:48.

3. 17-01-2018  #3

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    edit: BLUZER'S THREAD ON FOF HAS FIXED GH6 STEMS PTS

the guitar hero rips on this site are OUT DATED
    Last edited by therockisgone; 23-03-2018 at 00:49.

4. 30-01-2018  #4

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    update: the rewind songs have been confirmed to have mixing that is not fixed

repeat songs will be struck from the list