Forum: Introductions   Thread: Hello All

1. 10-04-2017  #11

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    You're call. Here we try to offer aid for all types of producers, resources & etc. It removes our credibility and exclusivity if it's just a target for people sharing stuff around the web.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

2. 10-04-2017  #12

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    It won't happen again, i promise.

3. 11-04-2017  #13

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Nice one Sony.

We prefer a tightly knit community here, and as Mr3 pointed out, if you download from here and post elsewhere it is considered leaking. Luckily Mr3 got to this before me and you handled your response well.

You may well have met my Belfast born banhammer as I tend not to be so lenient lol!

I'm sure you can see I'm also very helpful too, I just don't like people taking the mick out of our community that serves everyone a great service.

I wouldn't bother trading anything you get hold of from here bro.

We do not moderate or tolerate public trading. If you wish to do so via private means with files obtained elsewhere then so be it, anything LR related though I will class as leaking.

I'm sure you won't do that though.

Welcome once again to the community

G

Out there and back

4. 11-04-2017  #14

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SonyMusic18 View Post
    I do use them for music production, i am currently studying that in college. I also use them for covers. I am sorry, it will not happen again, i promise. You can keep an eye on my reddit. It will not happen again.
    @SonyMusic18 - So what it is you're particularly doing with the classes? I was planning on going into composition and audio production for college. Not sure what I'm diving into though for the latter.
    Be sure to reply! It doesn't cost anything, and everyone benefits from feedback. Thank you! (Feel free to DM any questions, here on Discord as burntscarr#0420, or on Telegram Hidden Content and I’ll get back much faster than a message on here.)

5. 11-04-2017  #15

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    The course was not what i expected it to be, i had higher expectations, see i've been training myself with sound engineering the past 3 years and when i went in i had a good idea of what i was doing, and now that the year is nearly over i know the exact same, other the fact we learned how to soundcheck. We've composed a track on REASON, created a drum kit sample kit. Recorded a song in Reaper. Soundchecked, And after we come back for the easter holidays we have one class left of mixing and mastering then exams.

6. 11-04-2017  #16

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Get yourself cubase if you are on windows, or Logic Pro x if you are on mac. You won't regret it. Same to you Jacob. Do a course in something else :)

That's my advice. Though this thread is varying towards production chat so I'm going to close it.

Out there and back