1. 10-03-2017  #1

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

A producer with hope for you all

hi guys. as many of you prob know on here, ive been a member for year, and shared and traded in the past, a few months back, i lost EVERYTHING, ( which wounded me to say the least, ) OVER 2TB OF ACAPELLAS, 1TB STEMS/MULTIS, and not to mention 100s of my own recordings, but,, a very nice friend of mine has sympathised with my dilemma, and gave me his hard drive to build my empire again,, as he is a fellow acapella collector, ive gotten alot back,, but,, he also said its fine for me to share them with u, and even included a folder with the links to share with ya, sooooooooo,, as he has a huge library, theres far to many to print here,, but he has sooooo many, so,, anything u guys are after?? be it, pellas, or stems, intrumnetals, vsts,, please my all means get in touch, or post a request up in the requests section, i will check it daily and try to help where i can,

2. 16-03-2017  #2

Platinum Legend

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    867 Posts
    I can sympathize with you I was involved in a apartment complex fire in December and thought I lost everything but was able to recover all my files. Thank god.. Do you have anything Dido? Thanks!!

3. 22-03-2017  #3

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Cool good to know