Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

The Ultimate Jammit List

Ultimate Jammit List

So, I've finally done it. I've ripped EVERY (downloadable) Jammit song into stems.
    People kept complaining that certain files weren't there, even though in nearly every post I clarified not all songs have all parts.

How did I do all this? Well there's a few steps required at first that I can't be public about, not because I don't want competition, but because I'm most likely in severe trouble and my name is very tarnished around the net for "what I've done to Jammit".

I am NOT saying that I've done nothing to damage Jammit, however I didn't do it with that intent, and people need to start understanding that continuous yelling and threats aren't going to fix anything.

Now, without any further interruption, here is the entire file list (on an external site because it's a lot of text and the .txt file size limit is a lot smaller than the file)

All files were ripped into FLAC.
    I used a program made and given to me by a friend, copied from one he'd seen used by someone else.
    If that didn't make sense this might:
    1. Friend was viewing someone they knew.
    2. That someone shared a view of their PC
    3. Friend saw a program that automatically encoded and renamed the native Jammit files.
    4. Friend wrote a program that did similar (almost exactly the same) with the files.
    5. Friend sent that program to me.

The original program made the scores automatically also, however I haven't got enough RAM to have it do that on my PC, so sooner or later I'll be using a friend's PC, or buying a beefed up one.

Why FLAC?
    My logic could be completely wrong.
    Free Lossless Audio Codec - A very familiar filetype most people know of in the lossless category. However unlike WAV, FLAC encodes absolute silence in another way. See with WAV, you'd have a bunch of 0's for the silent part of a song. If you had a part that was 3 minutes long, but only contained the count-in at the beginning, and some kind of outro part at the end, WAV would have something like 1100100 for that first part (much more of course) and then 0000000000 (for a LONG time) then another 11011010 or something at the end (again, much more). This leads to EVERY FILE being the same size if they are the same length. However FLAC encodes silence differently, they just put a series where the silence starts, and where it ends, with some numerical value per sample in the middle. So that way it doesn't have an integer for each sample, but says "silence starts at 156060 samples, and ends at 222323400 samples" (where wav would say "sample 156060 is silence, sample 156061 is silence, etc.)

So FLAC files are a lot smaller, but contain the same audio data you'd get from a WAV.

Why PNG?
    PNG images are the norm for me.

Can we expect the Score Files to be on the list any time soon?
    Sort of. I'll have another list out there soon, with every file including the ones I've made DIY Extras for. Though for now it'll just be this list.

Is this ever going to update?
    I may update this post every once in awhile, however until I get the files for some of the songs that were taken off the list of songs to buy from Jammit, I can't update the list. Please, if you ever bought Jammit songs, message me if you've got any songs downloaded that aren't on this paste.

Can I help in any way?
    Find a good public free network that I can connect to that is near me, and I should be able to upload all of these.

Are you going to upload all these? Are they already uploaded?
    They are NOT all uploaded. In fact, most of these aren't uploaded. I only upload the files right before writing posts here. The only one's I'd keep from you guys are the Queensryche, only because they aren't findable anywhere else, and I'd like to keep it that way. That's why I trade people who've got stuff I couldn't find anywhere else, I know they won't share them.
    Premium Members (500+ Credits & Accepted) will be able to get the Queensryche and Earth, Wind, & Fire songs also.

So this means you've got all these files right?
    Yes. I have every file listed in those exact folders. All of them are on my external 2TB Toshiba Canvio Hard Drive.

So I can send you a 128GB Flash Drive, you'll load it up and mail it back right?
    Message me about that, depends on a LOT of factors honestly.

Enjoy guys!
    Oh btw it's 126 GB (135,535,185,920 bytes)
    Last edited by burntscarr; 31-03-2017 at 19:16.
    Be sure to reply! It doesn't cost anything, and everyone benefits from feedback. Thank you! (Feel free to DM any questions, here on Discord as burntscarr#0420, or on Telegram Hidden Content and I’ll get back much faster than a message on here.)

2. 20-02-2017  #2

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    is jammit going to get any more songs ever?

really wish i could have requested tearin' up my heart or other kristian lundin songs while they were still a thing, they've been the only solid supplier of lossless instrumentals thus far

3. 06-03-2017  #3

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by therockisgone View Post
    is jammit going to get any more songs ever?

really wish i could have requested tearin' up my heart or other kristian lundin songs while they were still a thing, they've been the only solid supplier of lossless instrumentals thus far

No. Jammit won't be getting any new songs ever. In fact if you try to go to jammit.com the site is usually down.
    Be sure to reply! It doesn't cost anything, and everyone benefits from feedback. Thank you! (Feel free to DM any questions, here on Discord as burntscarr#0420, or on Telegram Hidden Content and I’ll get back much faster than a message on here.)

4. 31-03-2017  #4

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Updated with score files.

5. 01-03-2019  #5

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given