Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. 20-11-2017  #11

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Thanks. I used Covenant from another repo (luckily). I see from the Kodi Facebook page that a lot of repo's are dropping recently and there is more to follow. Hopefully we can keep up with them and share the most up-to-date links for members.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

2. Dylan_Cooper
    04-01-2018  #12
    Exodus, previously developed by Cold Fire is now back in the Kodi world. Now you can install Exodus Kodi with XvBMC Repository, TkNorris Repository and Kodil Repository with the latest Kodi Krypton 17.6,
    Other than that install Covenant Kodi with working repositories i.e XvBMC Repo and Kodil Repo, Colossus, Ares and Smash Repo wont support covenant anymore.

3. 05-01-2018  #13

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Yea ive found Covenant is almost all 'no stream available', it's tricky to keep up with the add-ons that work. Ive noticed Exodus is back up (to an extent) on the xbox version of Kodi.

Thanks for the heads-up :)

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

4. Dylan_Cooper
    16-01-2018  #14
    The most popular Exodus Kodi 17.6 is back with new working repositories i.e (TKNorris, XvBMC and Kodil Repo).
    Similarly Covenant Kodi 17.6 is up with new working repositories i.e (All Eyes On Me, XvBMC and Kodil Repo). Install Covenant Kodi or Exodus Kodi with New Working Repositories and enjoy movies and tv shows.

5. 09-02-2018  #15

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsondrake View Post
    Yesterday colossus repo went down taking away with a lot of best working Kodi addons with it. In which Covenant kodi was the one which suffered the most as it had thousands of users. But fortunately another repo that is kodil has given a life to Covenant kodi and allows this addon to be installed on Kodi.

Here is the link for installation guide https://www.kodivpn.co/covenant-kodi-addon-download/
    Hey,
    Yes, Covenant Kodi was down a few weeks ago. And you also know that it is up again. But there is a slight change in the Addon. The original developers are not maintaining the addon anymore. Now, this addon is being operated, maintained and updated constantly by different famous repositories like KodiBae, Kodil, XVBMC, etc. However, they scrap and fetch the content the same way from the internet. In fact, they are now providing the addon even much better. Though we it is not guaranteed that you'll be receiving any malware from it. But it is working very well till date. You can get more info on Covenant Kodi and installation guide on how to install on Kodi v17.6, below it and also on Kodi v18.0. You can also see there how this addon is working on different devices like Amazon FireTV, Nvidia ShieldTV, and much more

6. 09-02-2018  #16

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Exodus build works better than Covenant, i'll be sticking to that until anything happens.

7. Dylan_Cooper
    23-04-2018  #17
    Now you can install Exodus Kodi with working repositories, i am using it and it works absolutely fine for me.
    Now you can install the new Exodus with Kodi bae, XvBMC, TkNorris and Kodil Repository.
    Or if you are looking for the alternatives of Exodus then view the detailed guide of 112 Working Kodi Addons.
    Hope it helps :)

8. 26-07-2018  #18

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan_Cooper View Post
    Now you can install Exodus Kodi with working repositories, i am using it and it works absolutely fine for me.
    Now you can install the new Exodus with Kodi bae, XvBMC, TkNorris and Kodil Repository.
    Or if you are looking for the alternatives of Exodus then view the detailed guide of 112 Working Kodi Addons.
    Hope it helps :)
    Since there was a frequent Kodi addons crackdown witnessed in the past months, now these Kodi addons are available on Kodi Israel aka kdil. and the best part is that all the addons official and third-party addons are now compatible on Kodi v18 and can also be side loaded on Xbox One Kodi 18. Check out this best kodi addons guide to know more and which are the trending official and third-party addons. TIA :P