I used to be a part of the old Lazyrecords forum before it got shut down or whatever it was that happened. I was wondering if you guys could help me with something. (After typing this I realized how long it was, my bad)

One of the first songs I ever produced a little over a year ago was this Phantom Of The Opera remix that I did in Ableton Live on my old laptop, which has since crashed and I lost all the data. The song opened with this creepy organ type sound. I'd upload the mp3/wave into a rar and put that link here, but the only version I have left of the song is on the myspace that I was using at the time.

http://www.myspace.com/kronikbeats

Listen to the Phantom of The Opera song on there. This isn't me trying to spread my music or anything--the reason I'm posting this here is because I want to re-do this song in Reason 5 (like it wayyy more than Ableton) now that I've got a much much better understanding of the whole process of producing. The original synth that opens that song was just some preset on some random VST that I tweaked lots of stuff on to get the sound. I don't remember the synth or anything about it because I lost everything that was on my laptop. Lesson learned for not backing my stuff up =(

My question is, for all you Reason nuts, how can I begin to reproduce that synth? I'm not exactly looking for some huge detailed guide on how to get it down to a T, just a kind of starting off point at which I can fiddle with it and get it how I want.