Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Adding video to Live Band scenario

Hello.
    What I do currently:

With Audacity I basically use the keyboard tracks from a song. I put those on the Right channel and I put a click on the left channel that gets sent to the drummer. There is and 8 bar count in for the drummer. 4 for him and 4 for him to count us in. I then dump this track down to a WAV file.
    I can then use an Ipod live on stage with an out from the ipod and the mains go to the board and the click goes to the drummer.

I would like to now add video that will be projected on the Backdrop with our Logo flashing, fireworks etc. I want this tied into the tracks I have already created and synced and started from my ipod.

Is this possible? How? I am new to the video aspect. We do have a projector with HDMI capability.

Can you help with any step by step way for me to do this?

Regards
    Robin
    Last edited by hamer1; 18-08-2014 at 18:08.

2. 02-09-2014  #2

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Time before song = time before starting the video
    Either start both at the same time, but first add some 'blank video' for the amount of time of the count-in's.
    Or, start the music, then the video after the count in.
    Be sure to reply! It doesn't cost anything, and everyone benefits from feedback. Thank you! (Feel free to DM any questions, here on Discord as burntscarr#0420, or on Telegram Hidden Content and I’ll get back much faster than a message on here.)