Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Cool World of Warcraft

Anyone still playing this? :D
    I do. And honestly, I still enjoy it. Not as much as I did the first time but even if I stop playing for some time, I know I'll return…

What is your favorite race/class/spec/dungeon or favorite moment? I believe that most of us played this game so don't be shy ;D
    Last edited by patrik; 08-04-2013 at 15:55. Reason: typo

2. 14-07-2013  #2

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I played WoW for a couple of years - I quit a couple of years ago, just as Cataclysm's second tier was introduced. I've had occasional cravings to check out how the game's going - even start raiding again, but nothing's come of it.

Anyway, I played a Draenei Warrior in PvP (dat recklessness + colossus smash + trinker bladestorm) and a Draenei Shaman in PvE, mainly healed, really enjoyed the early Cataclysm stuff - the wind throne raid was quite a fun fight, as was the purple dragon fight in one of the other initial cata instances - can't remember what it was called.

I really liked Nagrand and Howling Fjord back in the day though - some beautiful stuff in those zones.

Also, farming up the Nether Drakes in Outland - when you finally got those rad looking mounts it made the months of dailies worth it.

You made me all nostalgic >__> haha